Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miguel Caron confirmed 4 for Space Marines chapters at launch. Who do you want represented?

124»

Comments

• Valrak40kValrak40k Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by Valrak40k
    Originally posted by dinams
    Originally posted by Savij

in the interview miguel said that there will be all chapters :O

that sounds so lorebreaking to me >.<

Imagine that we are all part of Death Watch lol

Then it would be even more lore rape, Deathwatch has small squads of players lead by and Inquisitor.

Going back to Chapter topic I think they will based on the GW codex we have now, four armies that a ton of stuff in their own books:

Space Marine Rulebook (Ultramrine book...): Ultramarines

Space Wolves Codex: Space Wolves

Dark Angels Codex: Dark Angels

Blood Angels Codex: Blood Angels

4 big Chapters which have a ton of background, though Im still hoping for Imperial Fists/Templars :)

Called it :P

http://www.battle-brothers.net/home/m/1897695/article/1616771

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Originally posted by krage
    Originally posted by Dihoru

Please God let one of em be

unfortunately it seems the Black Templars are not slated for release atm unless there is a change. Their website has the second release and says...

"Space Marine Chapters participating in the crusade include the proud Ultramarines, noble Blood Angels, ferocious Space Wolves and mysterious Dark Angels."

So let me get this straight the Starch Marines, the Space Emos, the Space Puppies and the chapter which I am pretty sure got started by one of Adam Jensen's kids? -sighs- ahh well -grabs his choppa- a least dey ar not less 'ard... wud be a real shame if it -looks at his choppa- didn get sumthin crunchy.

• irpugbossirpugboss Member UncommonPosts: 427

unfortunately it seems the Black Templars are not slated for release atm unless there is a change. Their website has the second release and says...

"Space Marine Chapters participating in the crusade include the proud Ultramarines, noble Blood Angels, ferocious Space Wolves and mysterious Dark Angels."

So let me get this straight the Starch Marines, the Space Emos, the Space Puppies and the chapter which I am pretty sure got started by one of Adam Jensen's kids? -sighs- ahh well -grabs his choppa- a least dey ar not less 'ard... wud be a real shame if it -looks at his choppa- didn get sumthin crunchy.

Lol good answer, if it wasnt for Vigilia Mortis (Battle-Brothers.net) I would main an Ork to run wild with the F2P kiddos as a Premium Nob lol

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628
    Personally excited Blood Angels made it for launch. Great to see Space Wolves as well!

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.
  • freakishbeanfreakishbean Member UncommonPosts: 176

MAH SPACE WOOOOOOLVES

This excites me. They were the first Marine army I played on the tabletop, and am currently using them again now :) Ultras are cool too, they were second. Blood and Dark Angels are okay, they brought their own codexes and personalities to bear. Heres hoping for more chapters later on (like my Black Templars).

Needing is Wanting...
    Wanting is Coveting...
    Coveting is Sinning...
    I am SO going to Hell.

• irpugbossirpugboss Member UncommonPosts: 427
    I look forward to Space Marine Space Wolf and Dark Angel  RPers tossing around insults at eachother lol.

• TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435

Lol good answer, if it wasnt for Vigilia Mortis (Battle-Brothers.net) I would main an Ork to run wild with the F2P kiddos as a Premium Nob lol

my idea at first was to shove my chainsaw sword in the the f2p kiddos asses, but now u totally changed my mind, just give me a whip and let the mean words with me

I look forward to Space Marine Space Wolf and Dark Angel  RPers tossing around insults at eachother lol.

This.

Devs, make dueling a possibility. Funny note, Russ and El'Johnson became BFF's after their squabble. But now neither the Angles or Wolves trust each other.

Needing is Wanting...
    Wanting is Coveting...
    Coveting is Sinning...
    I am SO going to Hell.

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189
    new pic show us Ultramarines, so they are the second one.
  • SavijSavij Member Posts: 341
    Originally posted by Nonderyon
    new pic show us Ultramarines, so they are the second one.

the other pic showes us Dark angels, Space wolves, Blood Angels and Ultramarines ^^

and on their homepage its confirmed ;)

be always up to date about Eternal Crusade
    WH40k:EC dev Tracker

Other EC Sites i'm in:
    Dakkadakka Savij
    Reddit EC Savij1337
    EternalCrusader.com Savij

Originally posted by freakishbean

This.

Devs, make dueling a possibility. Funny note, Russ and El'Johnson became BFF's after their squabble. But now neither the Angles or Wolves trust each other.

Actually the Wolves don't trust the Angels after the Angels kinda sorta blew up one of their ships to make sure an Unforgiven wasn't take prisoner by the Space Wolves.

This.

Actually the Wolves don't trust the Angels after the Angels kinda sorta blew up one of their ships to make sure an Unforgiven wasn't take prisoner by the Space Wolves.

That was Black Templars I think.

Needing is Wanting...
    Wanting is Coveting...
    Coveting is Sinning...
    I am SO going to Hell.

• VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555
    Tau!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
    Subscription = Actual content updates!

This.

Might be mixing up things but still: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Suppression_of_the_Macharian_Heresy , bottom paragraph.

This.

Might be mixing up things but still: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Suppression_of_the_Macharian_Heresy , bottom paragraph.

Thats a different incident alltogether. The Black Templars captured the rogue Fallen Angel, Cypher. The Dark Angels demanded he be turn over or they would open fire on the BT Battle Barge. The BT complied, but afterwards their ship vanished without a trace. Popular theory is that the DA destroyed their ship.

Black Templars Strike Cruiser, the Ophidium Gulf, assists a Dark Angels force in pursuit of "The Voice." Although the Black Templars capture him, they are forced to hand him over when the pursuing Dark Angels fleet threatened to fire on the Gulf. The crew of the Gulfreleased the prisoner into the custody of the Dark Angels, and after a single communication back to the Black TemplarsHigh Marshal (Chapter Master), disappeared without a trace. Due to the suspicious nature of its disappearance, this has led to some speculation that the Dark Angels destroyed the Gulf in order to hide their secret shame. Upon the Dark Angels' return to The Rock, the cell in which "The Voice" had been confined on their flagship was discovered to be empty.

Needing is Wanting...
    Wanting is Coveting...
    Coveting is Sinning...
    I am SO going to Hell.

• OniFeeZOniFeeZ Member Posts: 48

The Space Wolves and Dark Angels do have a long history of conflict though starting with their Primarch's Lion and Russ during the Great Crusade. Basically a heretic insulted Russ and the Emperor and he demanded to satisfy his honour and the lIon refused due to his planning of the assault on the heretic's position.

Lion killed the heretic, Russ was not amused and so Russ knocked the Lion out. Lion thought this was treachery when he woke up and punched him and on it went.

Although, it's been said they became great friends through this ongoing sparring match.

EDIT: IF we do have a choice of chapters, then I hope there's some sort of trait for them such as racial bonuses. dark Angels could have something tied into a stubborn mechanic if morale in some form is going to make an appearance, Space Wolves with something like Counter-Attack (an automatic melee swing outside gcd for example upon parries if avoidance mitigation is involved in some way which I hope it would), Blood Angels could have Red Thirst (+5% melee damage over x seconds), Ultramarines could have something ultramarinesy such as I don't know, different bolter ammo types? I have no idea... people like them because they're space romans or greeks. Perhaps they could have faster access to the next tier of wargear? who knows).

I would also like them to have psionic powers for their librarians that matches what they're allowed in their codex Errata's if a similiar system could be implemented in some way. For example; Blood Angels have access to Biomancy, but not Pyromancy, Dark Angels vice versa.

This.

Thats a different incident alltogether. The Black Templars captured the rogue Fallen Angel, Cypher. The Dark Angels demanded he be turn over or they would open fire on the BT Battle Barge. The BT complied, but afterwards their ship vanished without a trace. Popular theory is that the DA destroyed their ship.

Black Templars Strike Cruiser, the Ophidium Gulf, assists a Dark Angels force in pursuit of "The Voice." Although the Black Templars capture him, they are forced to hand him over when the pursuing Dark Angels fleet threatened to fire on the Gulf. The crew of the Gulfreleased the prisoner into the custody of the Dark Angels, and after a single communication back to the Black TemplarsHigh Marshal (Chapter Master), disappeared without a trace. Due to the suspicious nature of its disappearance, this has led to some speculation that the Dark Angels destroyed the Gulf in order to hide their secret shame. Upon the Dark Angels' return to The Rock, the cell in which "The Voice" had been confined on their flagship was discovered to be empty.

Yup, mixed them together accidentally, sorry :3, I am more interested in technologies to be honest -looks at a piece of archeotech- mmm...knowledgy...

This.

Yup, mixed them together accidentally, sorry :3, I am more interested in technologies to be honest -looks at a piece of archeotech- mmm...knowledgy...

S'okay. I become a huge fanboy and well of knowledge when it comes to my 2 favorite chapters - BT's and SW's. My rabbidness gets in the way.

As a side note, I'm depressed the Black Templars arn't available at launch - for a game touted as Eternal Crusade, it's a dayum shame the guys who coined the term arn't getting their due.

Needing is Wanting...
    Wanting is Coveting...
    Coveting is Sinning...
    I am SO going to Hell.

• OniFeeZOniFeeZ Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by VassagoMael
    Tau!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be pretty cool as an expansion race, but I still have nightmares over Fire Warrior.