Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What mmorpg/rpg are you currently playing?

ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
Im posting this in hopes of getting something to play.I felt like i've played through everything.

Comments

• PolatrayPolatray Member Posts: 5

Hello! i am new in this forums, i am playing league of legends and Guildwars 2. :)image

• DroxDrox Member Posts: 4
    Atlantica Online, Rift, Dota 2 till archage comes
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Skyrim

Rift

LoTRO

Warthunder

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072

Vendetta Online; going on my 11th year and loving it.  Above are some shots I took during player organized events in June.

For those that care: the music is Autopilot Off, followed by Joe Strummer.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• ExzearExzear Member UncommonPosts: 65

havent played anything for awhile but tried darkfall UW for the first month but it was just as bad as it was in beta (bring back df1) but now i have started a fansite for wildstar online to help me spend the time waiting for that game so until then i will prolly not play a mmo. 

If u wanted to know the site is called wildstarmmo.se and its a swedish fansite.

Youtube.com/TheNorseGamer

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

Vanguard..

then Firefall stole my attention.

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    im playing nothing and everything, im at that phase where ive tried everything but cant get into anything, but retrying everything on the market again lol

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• S4ndurS4ndur Member UncommonPosts: 19

Taking a break from EVE Online.

Enjoying Planetside 2 in the mean time. Firefall got old quick.

Catch you on the planetside!

• VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457
    I've played a lot of Secret World this past week. Before that, Age of Conan.

• Sicc1Sicc1 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Darkfall UW since launch. I do find myself looking for other games because darkfall isn't perfect but I Havnt found anything that gives me that pvp rush like a full loot game does. Waiting on arch age and teso though. Hoping Ii can enjoy those games but we will see.

Darkfall - Sick
    Earthrise - Sick

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767

A bit of alot of games: Rift, TSW, Firefall, Defiance, Panzar. Been trying to get back into Aion, but its a lost cause I think. Tried Eden Eternal recently which I found quite enjoyable, but for some reason while playing I had a nagging thought constantly "Why am I playing this?"

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Age of Wushu. Play 24hours a day for 7 months if you like, there will still be more to do.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • DangerNobuoDangerNobuo Member UncommonPosts: 96
    The Last Remnant, TERA, Firefall, Lineage II, Age of Wushu and SMITE.
  • motoratonmotoraton Member UncommonPosts: 42

nothing :( becouse my crappy pc xd, intalling the secret world ^^, trying to find any game can run smooth like wow in my pc hehe, i delete rift becouse the bad fps i was getting :(.

• hayes303hayes303 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    DDO and EQ.
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Asheron's Call, Cubeworld, Skyrim, and Neverwinter

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603
    Guild Wars 2 and waiting for the next open world sandbox MMORPG. (One day..... one day)
  • uplink4242uplink4242 Member UncommonPosts: 258

mmos: eve online, sometimes vindictus

sprpgs: dust: an elsyan tail

I usually stick to playing 1-2 games at all times. If I realy like a game I tend to devote most of my free time to it. 

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793
    Guild Wars 2.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    EQ2 and Vanguard. No other MMO even comes close in terms of options for gameplay and content.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Diablo 3 ... better than all MMOs for me

Incredible Adventure of Van Helsing ... very nice and funny ARPG .. indie too

Marvel Hero ... you can be iron man, dare devil and the x-men, what more needs to be said?

Borderlands 2

STO

Deus Ex The Fall ..... surprisingly touch controls works here (but may be because i am playing stealth/hacking instead of shooting everything). Not as well done as Deus Ex Human Evoluation of course, but still fun, and there is no other stealth game until the next Dishonored DLC, and the next Splinter Cell.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Only MMORPG i´m currently playing is Guild Wars 2

along with other games: Dishonored, Xcom enemy unknown & Defiance.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Zzad

I finished Dishonored & Xcom EU .. those are great games. Much better than most MMOs.

BTW, which version of Xcom did you play?

I like it most on my ipad .. because of the touch controls. Touch controls is perfect for turn-based tactical games.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by nariusseldon
    Originally posted by Zzad

I finished Dishonored & Xcom EU .. those are great games. Much better than most MMOs.

BTW, which version of Xcom did you play?

I like it most on my ipad .. because of the touch controls. Touch controls is perfect for turn-based tactical games.

I´m playing Xcom Enemy Unknown for PC! Just bought it in Summer Sales in Steam ;)

• ProdigalexProdigalex Member Posts: 2

None right now.

There is nothing worth playing, no innovation at all.

Im waiting for Bless Online, I hope it doesnt dissapoint me because it looks really good.