Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Living Story Polls

observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685

I found an interesting thread on the official gw2 forums.  It lists very detailed poll results on the Living Story events so far.  https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/livingworld/lwd/Living-Story-Polls-Show-us-your-Feedback

I'll post a poll here and see what the MMORPG.com community chooses.

Comments

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

This latest one is my all-time favorites. But you're also neglecting the April Fool's joke turned real that is the Super Adventure Box.   Dragon Bash shouldn't be on the list seeing as it's supposed to be an Annual Summer Holiday event.

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Originally posted by Siphaed

This latest one is my all-time favorites. But you're also neglecting the April Fool's joke turned real that is the Super Adventure Box.   Dragon Bash shouldn't be on the list seeing as it's supposed to be an Annual Summer Holiday event.

SAB was a holiday type event and not part of the Living Story.  Dragon Bash was tied in with part of the Living Story, so that's why i included it.  It had story elements with Marjory Delaqua and other achievements that led into Sky Pirates of Tyria.

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662

Bazaar of the four winds cause it had the most fun content. Not everything was good but it was fun.

They could make the story more obvious in next update, that's something they have to work on, how to tell us the story of the living events. Some had ideas of using a logbook, like the one you have for your personal story. I agree with this x1000. Great idea. Then you can read about all the living events and it has a better feel to the history of the world in GW2. Which is important if you like lore.

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Bazaar is good one, especially platforming, but the sprint mini game is one of the weakest so far.
  • djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

the sprint mini game is actually my favorite out of them (although I did like the Halloween moba style mini game too).

Anyway, I voted for the Bazaar. And if it does lead up to going to the Crystal Desert, as some suggest, then It will definitely be my favorite.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    While i enjoy all these events, i still think its a pitty they turn the world more intoo a game then intoo an epic world. I am so hoping for more epic stories and epic areas instead of all these minigamelikefeeling areas.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788
    I would say flame and frost if only for molten facility. All of them have had things i liked and didn't though. Seems there getting there formula worked out and these updates keep getting better. I agree with a previous point made that the story itself doesn't really shine through and they need to work on that more.
  • ellobo29ellobo29 Member UncommonPosts: 423
    sanctum sprint is probably the worst part about update... skills sometimes dont work its too buggy. i used to love rollerbeetle racing but as buggy as that was this is far worse.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

For me, F&F was the best.

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Originally posted by ellobo29
    sanctum sprint is probably the worst part about update... skills sometimes dont work its too buggy. i used to love rollerbeetle racing but as buggy as that was this is far worse.

Rollerbeetle has my vote too.

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

Dragon Bash with 4 Winds close second

Dragon bash because i made lots of gold selling those ugly dropable wings and got some neat dagger skin for my necro.

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Dragon Bash was what got me into the game again, so that's my vote, but I'm really enjoying the Bazaar.