Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mexico surpasses United States as fattest nation!

ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Oh great, so here's another area where America is slipping.  Come on people, get with it.  Are we going to let those Mexicans out-obese us?  No I say.  Get with it.  Plant yourself on that couch, load up on nachos and cheese dip (well maybe not nachos), and start putting that weight back on.

We're not #1 anymore

I know the problem.  It's video games.  They're not addictive enough anymore.

Comments

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

Nah, Americans are eating more subway sandwiches.

• PolatrayPolatray Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Hazelle

Nah, Americans are eating more subway sandwiches.

Agreed :)

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    We should celebrate in the American way....backyard barbecue with hamburgers and hotdogs...with lots of high calorie beer!

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Great i can order me a medium pizza with extra cheese and eat the whole damn thing.
  • tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Burgers and Hotdogs aren't fattening, they contain animal fats but they're far better for you that all these other processed foods with trans fats and all these plant based oils. You could probably eat 4 burgers to one Mexican ready meal for example lol. 

Mexican Fast Food is the worst though, so glad we don't have it here in the UK, it's basically like our Indian takeaway, only ours isn't presented in a Mc Donalds kind of way so it isn't something you can have daily.