Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

200+ Screenshots of All Zones

taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352

Check out this nice site with screenshots from all the BETA events. Screenshots from all zones and high level areas.

http://ffxivalbum.epolium.com/

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"

Comments

• taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352

PS: All screenshots taken with the in game screenshot feature due to NDA and copyright notice. Please be aware that these have no post processing (FXAA etc. is off with the in game screenshot function). Sorry about the jaggies ;P

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    Thanks for sharing marvelous looking game am buying it.

Originally posted by kitarad
    Thanks for sharing marvelous looking game am buying it.

You are welcome, see you in game ;)

• Maik36Maik36 Member CommonPosts: 59
    Thank you for the pictures. I can't wait to experience these places myself.
  • SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    Nice screenshots, I'll have to take more screenshots of this game also. The game looks so freaking pretty.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

Originally posted by Searias
    Nice screenshots, I'll have to take more screenshots of this game also. The game looks so freaking pretty.

Me and my friend will add videos and screenshots to the website for every beta. Next weekend we will add some from all dungeon fights, end bosses and much more

Originally posted by Epic1oots
    Those are some nice screens, how about your PC specs? seems you are running something really nice.

The screenshots do not even do the game justice. Anti Aliasing FXAA and some other post effects are off when you use the in game screenshot function. But due to NDA reasons i need to use it. Maybe next weekend i use a 3rd party tool for even better quality :)

i-2500k @ 3.0Ghz

32GB RAM (game only uses between 700MB and 1GB remember this engine is optimized to also run on console)

Gigabyte GTX 580 (slightly OC)

I heard people say that even on lower spec PC's the game runs fine. For me it runs at 50-60FPS without any issues. It's impressive to say the least.

Oh and how do you get rid of the UI for screens like that?

Scroll-Lock on your keyboard. then Print Screen.

Originally posted by Maik36
    Thank you for the pictures. I can't wait to experience these places myself.

You are welcome. Open beta is soon. See you there.

Originally posted by taus01

Those are some nice screens, how about your PC specs? seems you are running something really nice.

The screenshots do not even do the game justice. Anti Aliasing FXAA and some other post effects are off when you use the in game screenshot function. But due to NDA reasons i need to use it. Maybe next weekend i use a 3rd party tool for even better quality :)

i-2500k @ 3.0Ghz

32GB RAM (game only uses between 700MB and 1GB remember this engine is optimized to also run on console)

Gigabyte GTX 580 (slightly OC)

I heard people say that even on lower spec PC's the game runs fine. For me it runs at 50-60FPS without any issues. It's impressive to say the least.

ahh ok, you must be good at taking screens then or 580 is just hat much better than a 570 cause your screens surely look better than mine on max. And maybe its server lag or something i dont know (im on gilgamesh) but I dont hit 50-60fps much. Normally around 40-50. But yeah you have a 580 so I guess 5-10fps gain is normal plus I am stocked gfx card atm. So excited about the actual game though!!

Check your NVIDIA settings, the recent driver updates have disabled some features by default which is completely silly but it happened for me.

Open NVIDIA control Panel. Go to "Manage 3D Settings" and select the Global Settings - Base Profile. I will list what i changed:

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

OP

Thanks for the pictures.

I look forward to your next additions.

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    frak that game is pretty. i got my beta invite the day before i had to travel, and now i'm away from my computer for the summer. hopefully there will be a free trial or some such by the time i get back. *sigh*

Originally posted by Shadanwolf

OP

Thanks for the pictures.

I look forward to your next additions.

Originally posted by atticusbc
    frak that game is pretty. i got my beta invite the day before i had to travel, and now i'm away from my computer for the summer. hopefully there will be a free trial or some such by the time i get back. *sigh*

Glad you enjoyed them, more to come this weekend and some work to make the site prettier too :)

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    Great shots! Thanks for sharing with us, Taus!

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
    Very, very, very nice screenshots! Good work! Now don't know what to do - to watch them more or play game? :)