Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

EverQuest Next: SOE Live Line Up to Showcase EQN

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,622MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

A brief overview of the panel line up for this year's SOE Live reveals that the team behind EverQuest Next is ready to take the wraps off of the highly anticipated title. No fewer than eight panels will highlight aspects of the game including Classes, Lore, The World and two sessions of Q&A.

Thanks to Iadien for the tip in this thread.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• MontaronxMontaronx SchiedamPosts: 260Member Uncommon
    So we atleast now know it has classes instead of a clasless system. Good ! :)

• ElikalElikal ValhallaPosts: 7,906Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Montaronx
    So we atleast now know it has classes instead of a clasless system. Good ! :)

Elementary, my dear Holmes, elementary. :)

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• onapthanhonapthanh Sacramento, CAPosts: 7Member
    this year's SOE Live reveals that the team behind EverQuest Next is ready to take the wraps off of the highly anticipated title. No fewer than eight panels will highlight aspects of the game including Classes, Lore
  • MontaronxMontaronx SchiedamPosts: 260Member Uncommon
    I know! But read the forums guys. So many believed with the reveal of the last wallpapers EQnext was about to get a classless system. So this is good news ( i.e. feriona Vi with a bow/sword)

• evilizedevilized columbus, OHPosts: 564Member Uncommon
    Could always be a multi class system or something like UO with per defined classes as well as free form classless skill builds. Never know.
  • MondoA2JMondoA2J Henderson, NVPosts: 258Member
    Should be entertaining to watch all the EQNext fans either rave or rage. I am predicting the latter.

MMORPG Gamers/Developers need a reality check!

• bbbb42bbbb42 none, FLPosts: 297Member Uncommon
    Hoping this game will be good, but expecting this game to be bad.

• TyvolusTyvolus Charlotte, NCPosts: 190Member
    what ??!?!?!  an EQ MMO....with classes ????   what a shock !!
  • inmysightsinmysights Houston, TXPosts: 271Member Uncommon
    For gods sake, please get me this information ASAP!!!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• dezsodezso LondonPosts: 18Member
    I am just praying it's not first person - if it is I am out!
  • EhliyaEhliya Washington, DCPosts: 199Member
    Smedley has everyone panting on their edge of their seats without a single screen shot.  He is the PT Barnum of our age...
  • Pneuma001Pneuma001 Phoenix, AZPosts: 39Member
    it could be a hybrid class/classless system like Pathfinder Online is planning on.  That's actually what I'm hoping for, but I'm sure they'll come up with something good.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,191Member Uncommon
    Unless it is skill based, it will not be a sandbox.