Firstly before I get flamed I'm not saying its a bad game, just not the type of MMO I like, will just give some simple facts that may help if your thinking of buying.
- Invisible Walls EVERYWHERE, the world looks beautiful and inviting, I was having a nerdgasm until I actually tried to go anywhere. If you like a wide open world to explore steer clear.
- Combat is soooo boring, its WoW but with shared cooldowns.
- Map System is badly done.
- Every area is zoned, even your starting city is broken up in zones.
- The quest are your basic go there kill these mobs....like squirrels, no seriously you have to kill squirrels, and all of the mobs you need to kill are in a neat little pile, just standing there.
This game would have been good.... 5 years ago.
One plus is that the visuals are very nice and bright, you have loads of inventory space and you only need one char as you can change classes by just changing your weapons, so its not all doom and gloom, but a wow killing next gen MMO this definitely is not.
Just my 2 cents, no insult intended to the peeps who like this game, more power too you, sadly I will have to keep looking.