Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Housing Showcase

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Housing has made a big splash with the WildStar beta community. To that end, the development team asked testers to post some of their favorite housing moments. It's a great look at the potential for amazing creations in WildStar.

Check out all the amazing houses on the WildStar site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BeadmanBeadman Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Neato. Hopefully there are some interactive props. Put a working space chess board in the mix and I am sold.
  • RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440

Meh... at best.  Wait till the real decorators hit the game and you'll see some very nice houses.  I'm not the best but this is my old EQ2 house which I think turned out pretty good.

Seems I could not get the image slide show to display correctly but here it is in photobucket

http://s298.photobucket.com/user/Ratero_bucket/media/House%20of%20Rat/5bdaee23.pbw.html?sort=3&o=0

• TalmienTalmien Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Wildstar Wednesday has gotten pretty lame... be nice for them to release something a little meater to chew on.
  • sicbudsicbud Member Posts: 3
    They're revealing the new classes at comic con, so I'm surprised you were expecting more from this wildstar Wednesday.
  • MondoA2JMondoA2J Member Posts: 258
    Originally posted by sicbud
    They're revealing the new classes at comic con, so I'm surprised you were expecting more from this wildstar Wednesday.

I thought they were revealing the 2 last races at comic-con? is it both?

MMORPG Gamers/Developers need a reality check!

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675
    Love the housing so far, one of my favorite fluff items in MMO's
  • someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088
    Huh, first screenshot reminds me of a cartoony version of a SWG house where someone stuffed their Rancor and placed it inside their house. Is the decorating just fluff? Or does it have any use like in SWG?
  • rmk70rmk70 Member UncommonPosts: 408
    This housing looks pretty lame... We know inside the houses are instanced, so why not allow more interesting decorations? Pity...
  • sicbudsicbud Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by MondoA2J
    Originally posted by sicbud

I thought they were revealing the 2 last races at comic-con? is it both?

I think just the races. Sorry about that.