Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why EA has the best customer service ever...

DoogiehowserDoogiehowser ParisPosts: 1,873Member

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
-Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
-Luke McKinney

• BanquettoBanquetto CityPosts: 1,037Member Uncommon

You should try taking to this guy, maybe he could help?

• BizkitNLBizkitNL NetherlandsPosts: 2,259Member Uncommon
    He was all like: "Why isn't my character strafing or moving backwards?".
  • BjelarBjelar RullumpPosts: 384Member Uncommon
    At least you got a reply.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Solon, MEPosts: 2,300Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser

Is this for real? Does that mean EA will hire anyone cuz I sort of need a job... *cough~cough*

• Quazal.AQuazal.A PrestonPosts: 525Member Uncommon
    I reckon photoshopped EA dont have customer support, they have an ocotpus who pushes random buttons for resposnes.

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game :) were of course your welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online

• maplestonemaplestone Ottawa, ONPosts: 3,099Member
    Originally posted by Razeekster

Is this for real?

No. I say that on the grounds that it is an old and widely reposted image - so even if it was real incident once long ago, it's not real in the context of someone just randomly reposting it in forums.