Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mabinogi: The Saga: Iria Episode 2, Hero’s Return: The Trap

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The second installment of the videos spotlighting the new Mabinogi content, The Saga: Iria, has been posted. Called "Hero's Return: The Trap", the video shows how players continue to resist being turned into demons with little success. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• faiyofaiyo Member Posts: 123

Is this game populated, or did Nexon drive people away?

I enjoyed this game a few months ago but couldn't keep playing because it felt so empty. :(

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353
    It has a great story, if you can follow it... but its so driven(the game) by the cash shop, and shamelessly so, that I can't believe that anyone stays for the games same.Anyone still there is prob there due to social reasons.
  • Alexander.BAlexander.B Member UncommonPosts: 90
    Originally posted by faiyo

Is this game populated, or did Nexon drive people away?

I enjoyed this game a few months ago but couldn't keep playing because it felt so empty. :(

Leave it to Nexon to destroy games slowly with their heavy cash shop :P I felt it was empty when I played two years ago so I would imagine it got emptier unless the content brought back a huge amount of players recently.

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    I hate that Nexon is the one that hosts this game... It's such a good game that is ruined by an unstable economy due to the cash shop.

Smile

• dark215000dark215000 Member Posts: 2

Don't expect to be able to do anything in mabinogi without wasting some money on the cash shop, nexon has basically blocked off any means of making money through in game actions(quest etc ) basically the only way to make money in mabinogi is to trade with other players, which requires you to ether A) buy the gacha from the cash shop or B) get the items from other players by trading so ether way you can not get B with out someone getting A which sucks, but the economy in mabinogi fluctuates more then a real world economy things that can be worth 200k one day can easily be 2m the next day and then end up being worthless the next, its just how the game works sometimes you get lucky and sometimes the item you bought for 2m is worth 10k because a new gacha came out. 

The game in itself is enjoy able, and the items available to collect are unique. The leveling system is fun, and the game itself can be confusing at first but with the new tutorials out there it's made the game alot easier for new players, not to mention nexon has basically nurfed this game so much one can get to level 100 in a day with out a problem. but all in all I've thoroughly enjoyed this game.