Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

episode 7is out!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
Preview avail on fun com YouTube channel.for those playing it!love this game .I have best result by setting audio to floating point in troubleshooting.make game way smoother.see you in game guys (setting mention was tested on Intel i5 2500k.

Comments

• WillyMMORPGWillyMMORPG Member UncommonPosts: 78

Here are three screenshots taken this afternoon after I played through the 6 part Issue 7 quest and did the 8 side quests, all of which are in the three Transylvania zones...

This is the T-Shirt that you are awarded when you complete the 6 part quest series from Issue 7 -- it's a miniature shot of the cover they used when showing the features from 1.7.

The two shots below are the same girl wearing three of the five pieces from the Orochi Battlegear set you can now buy using the same currency you earned from Issue 6 - Last Train To Cairo, and it's also the reward for doing the various quests released in Issue 7. She's wearing the chest (think white bullet proof armor), pants and boots. You can also get some cool wrap around sunglasses and some leather gloves with the Orochi "O" logo. I'll be getting those as soon as the three day cool down is up from Issue 6 an 7 on Friday!

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    wow! nice!getting it today!(worked all week!)men I cant wait to reach that content!love this game and its insanity!
  • WillyMMORPGWillyMMORPG Member UncommonPosts: 78

Here's a screenshot of a special pet/t-shirt combo you get if you solve the complex sort-of puzzle in the sixth part of the Issue 7 storyline series. You get the tiny (stationary) blue teddy bear (named "Einstein" see other screenshots I uploaded today) and the teddy bear t-shirt.

Stationary as in when you summon the "pet" he is just spawned on the surface closest to you. It took a while, but I got a screenshot of him sitting on a bench in the London station.