Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know the Answers? And what not. Ends and Outs.

ThreetownsThreetowns Member UncommonPosts: 322

This is just things I think about,, I hope we get more info on the game soon!

(1) What month does it come out?  Will it be out this Year? I hope around Dec..

(2) How big are the zones?

(3) How are the Dance moves for each Race?  (Rift - Dance was like? Eh still needs work?) I hope Wildstar has great Dance!

{ WOW yes still has better dance over Rift.. 

(4) Zones are Fun?  Living world?  Love how GW2 is done.  Music- Sounds- Fog-Rain- I am sick of the Fake feeling zones, I know its just a game? But just gets you going when the zone has life and fun places to explore!

[  I wanted so hard to get into rift, just that the quest are dull and the zone are not alive, even LOTRO mobs feel more active then what Rift has to offer. ]     Just wish GW2 zones did not feel like I am in a box. :(   Need Epic Zones!

(5) Anyone here think the weapons could use better Graphics style?  Not picking, just some of the colors are just dull looking, from what I seen, I hope there is some grays-Red-Gold, something other then Blue for weapons and armor color.

(6) Dye the color Of your Weapons?  So you just hate that blue Weapon?  No Problem!  Just Dye it!

(7) Plant Trees ?   Plant 2 Trees and now set up your Hammock outside? No Trees to plant? Well get the Hammock gravity set up and your set.          GW2  Asura Race Has many Hammocks in there area and City. So cool.

(8) Will mobs call out for help?  I hope SO!  

(9)  Who ever think there ever be?  Pizza Rolls? Or Tacos ?  Crazy foods like Rat Meat?.. Snake Meat?

(10) Can we cook up some crazy foods?    

(11) Will Crafting be any use?

(12)  Who loves the Emotes in the game?  /Train   /Fart  ect.

Any Who, I hope we get more answers tomorrow..

Add your list here, about what not..

Hope the day we all can get a Beta Invite and Test for Bugs! give our Feedback, we need an Awesome Game to Play!

Comments

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Most of that is under NDA. If you want more information try http://www.wildstar-central.com/index.php. Can read up plenty there before posting image
  • ThreetownsThreetowns Member UncommonPosts: 322

These are my Questions, If there under The NDA then that's fine with me. 

I am glad you come here to let me know were to go!

Thank You.

• jimprounerjimprouner Member Posts: 142
    There are no answers to what you are asking.  The only thing I can say is that crafting is supposed to be dynamic.  No more create 10 bronze axes stuff.
  • ArcticnoonArcticnoon Member Posts: 141

This is the problem with games like Wildstar and EQN. Very little info. being released to the public. Wildstar has been in friends and family beta for months. What the heck are they testing? Meanwhile FFXIV which has had less time to develop is approaching their final stage of beta and we are less than two months from release. Also their producer/director has been at every gaming convention doing interviews and answering tough questions online from fans via twitter.

This is why the FF fans love him. Why cant more companies be like this? Are they afraid of competitors stealing their ideas? Or are they afraid fans wont like what they see or hear? Who knows, but I am much more comfortable with a developer who is open and honest about a game I am interested in. It tells me he has faith in his product.

• jimprounerjimprouner Member Posts: 142
    Originally posted by Arcticnoon

This is the problem with games like Wildstar and EQN. Very little info. being released to the public. Wildstar has been in friends and family beta for months. What the heck are they testing? Meanwhile FFXIV which has had less time to develop is approaching their final stage of beta and we are less than two months from release. Also their producer/director has been at every gaming convention doing interviews and answering tough questions online from fans via twitter.

This is why the FF fans love him. Why cant more companies be like this? Are they afraid of competitors stealing their ideas? Or are they afraid fans wont like what they see or hear? Who knows, but I am much more comfortable with a developer who is open and honest about a game I am interested in. It tells me he has faith in his product.

WS is in the 3rd closed beta...

Steal their ideas?  It takes years to make an MMO!  They can't steal shit.

FF and TESO are fad games.  I give them 6 months tops before people run away as fast as possible.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Arcticnoon

Final Fantasy has been in beta months before Wildstar. I been in Final Fantasy beta since the first stress test. The only reason there is alof of hype about Final Fantasy is because they did a partial lift of the NDA so people started to talk. Before the NDA lift  nobody was talking about Final Fantasy because there was not much to talk about. Wildstar's turn will come but its just not time yet. Also these games have well known names which Wild Star does not. Everquest and Final Fantasy will always turn heads just by speaking the names.