Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Patch News ..........

HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

Taken from thread at "Forumfall"

GM Came on NA Global and I am live casting it.

[16:50:03] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] transfers on Friday's patch , slayer next week
[16:50:38] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] actually friday's patch will have balance changes, not just transfers
[16:51:50] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] primalists getting buffs too, in some "buff other" spells
[16:53:02] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] the 20 stamina loss when getting blocked will be gone too
[16:53:47] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] the plan is to promote counter-attacking
[16:54:25] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] I think Tasos, he lifts more than me
[16:55:39] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] they will not be able to swing relentlessly, trust me
(in reference to chat saying Warriors will be able to swing non-stop)
[16:56:02] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] you'll see in few more days
[17:02:03] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] more house spots will be added yes
[17:04:33] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] next high on priority list is the chat system
[17:06:37] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] monster loot has not been changed, but we fixed a bug that stopped *boss* type mobs to respawn. Like deathless mages,golems, dungeon bosses
[17:07:41] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] yes we not happy with loot tables, they will be reworked after we patch in some more role schools
[17:08:38] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] i'm not at work atm
[17:11:10] [ADM] [Mikaela Gutbuster] there will be another meeting on the village caps, but i can't promise anything about clans with no holdings

More good news on the patch front

~Hairysun

Comments

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    This is very good. Today's patch is nothing short of Fantastic, and more is coming Friday.

I'm really happy with the pace that they are updating the game. Every week or two we get a good content patch. We couldn't ask for this much service from even Blizzard.
  • HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

Yep, Aventurine is surprising the shit out of me with these patches.  A couple hicups here and there but overall they are doing great.

~Hairysun

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802
    Doing more than one amazing patch in a single week :o
  • BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

Any transfer buff is a primalist nerf unless damage balancing is also applied.  I will wait and see before ultimately judging though. However, I only win a fight as a primalist by running people out of stats.  Any transfer buff without an accompanying buff to the stat damage I do with virtuous wrath will negatively affect me.

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975
    Originally posted by Badaboom

Any transfer buff is a primalist nerf unless damage balancing is also applied.  I will wait and see before ultimately judging though. However, I only win a fight as a primalist by running people out of stats.  Any transfer buff without an accompanying buff to the stat damage I do with virtuous wrath will negatively affect me.

^ This

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

They will probably fix Primal Surge to actually top off  stats after the buff and maybe last bit longer since its useless now. 

Other than that Primalist will continue to be everyone's punching bag as they attempt to stat people out in excellent gear and get rolled on everytime they try to solo. Poor primalist lol.

• StrangerousStrangerous Member Posts: 165
    Originally posted by Badaboom

That all depends on how much its buffed.  Mind you a wis primalist will still have an advantage with transfers.  Their consecrate might be less usefull...however we know for a fact that transfers will not be buffed as much as they were when the game bugged and everyone saw a 3 point increase per tick.

Im guessing its going to be more like a one point per tick addition.  Consecrate will still be needed, and wis primalists will still xfer like a beast.

To say its a primalist nerf seems like a knee jerk reaction imo

Now a warrior nerf, that might be needed and hopefully comes on Friday (we all know the patch is going to be delayed until next week though)

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by Nevulus

They will probably fix Primal Surge to actually top off  stats after the buff and maybe last bit longer since its useless now. 

Other than that Primalist will continue to be everyone's punching bag as they attempt to stat people out in excellent gear and get rolled on everytime they try to solo. Poor primalist lol.

Primalist is a rough way to go when solo.  I did come across this video the other day a was pretty impressed.  Granted he's sporting 120k+ pp and dies a lot.  With a bit of adjusting from AV I think a Dex Primalist is a workable option.  Let's hope AV gives them a few more options soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YvNGHkgiC0

~Hairysun