Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Nest: Resurrection Walkthrough Video Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Nexon and the Dragon Nest team have released a brand new walkthrough video to show off all of the new content that has been added to the game with the Resurrection update. The update features a level cap increase, five new dungeons and a new zone for players to explore. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Dragon Nest action combat is better then TERA and almost as good as Neverwinter although a little more complex. The game plays like the original GW where you have every zone instanced except for the cities. This was a very fun game to play until I realized it was P2W the more I played. I just don't have hundreds of dollars to dumb into improving my armor or weapons giving me an unfair advantage over everyone else in PvP. Great game with a cash shop that you will eventually realized you need to use.

• KeletharKelethar Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Originally posted by marz.at.play
    Dragon Nest action combat is better then TERA and almost as good as Neverwinter although a little more complex. The game plays like the original GW where you have every zone instanced except for the cities. This was a very fun game to play until I realized it was P2W the more I played. I just don't have hundreds of dollars to dumb into improving my armor or weapons giving me an unfair advantage over everyone else in PvP. Great game with a cash shop that you will eventually realized you need to use.

...Wat?

• s4ndm4n2006s4ndm4n2006 Member UncommonPosts: 56

This is a fun game for a quick run but I just wish they'd fix the zoning so that you could get together with your friends easier.  Spent an hour and a half trying to find my friend, chatting through steam... the whole time.  She was on the same world, same channel yet we could not team up. 

One thing I found later... that you have to be level 10 to do this?  Idk if that's true but in this day and age it should be far easier to team up in a game that is supposed to be multiplayer for God's sakes!

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Definitely the most action packed combat out there. Too bad the rest of the game is no good.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by Kelethar
    Originally posted by marz.at.play

...Wat?

I thought he was pretty clear and right on the money as to what is wrong with Dragon Nest. It does support a P2W cash shop so I don't know what the "Wat" was for.

Smile

• RamadonisRamadonis Member Posts: 18

If all you care about is PvP, then you'll most likely be annoyed with the CS. The CS doesn't offer any straight up advantages as other imply. However, this game used a rather broken *literally* upgrade system. After a certain amount of upgrades, gear has a chance to break or fail the upgrade entirely. How do you avoid this? The CS.

IMO, the CS hate is rather overdone. I've played this to level cap with multiple characters. While I'm mainly PVE, I dabbled into PVP a bit and destroyed people with glowing gear and such. It's all about knowing combos, when to do them and who to attack. On the PVE side of things, it's a really fun game.

I know this post doesn't make much sense and all but I'm just throwing my two cents out there like the rest of ya.

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Originally posted by Ramadonis

If all you care about is PvP, then you'll most likely be annoyed with the CS. The CS doesn't offer any straight up advantages as other imply. However, this game used a rather broken *literally* upgrade system. After a certain amount of upgrades, gear has a chance to break or fail the upgrade entirely. How do you avoid this? The CS.

IMO, the CS hate is rather overdone. I've played this to level cap with multiple characters. While I'm mainly PVE, I dabbled into PVP a bit and destroyed people with glowing gear and such. It's all about knowing combos, when to do them and who to attack. On the PVE side of things, it's a really fun game.

I know this post doesn't make much sense and all but I'm just throwing my two cents out there like the rest of ya.

Right on the money, there is where the P2W comes in. The CS helps prevent the breaking of gear when upgrading giving you better stats then those that do not use the CS. Having said that I admit that it is a skill based game, but you are at an immediate disadvantage if you don't have the gear that someone else does if they paid for upgrading it. A real skill based PvP game evens the playing field as far as the weapons and armor go. It's a good game for PvE though, I do admit.