Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

no auto attack=niche game

124»

Comments

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    Originally posted by simplius
    Originally posted by Pie_Rat
    Originally posted by simplius
    Originally posted by nerovipus32
    Yes because a game that does your attacks for you is much more fun. Basically the OP is saying "if this game isn't what i want then it's a niche game" *stomps foot*

wow has autoattacks

name me ONE big mmo, without autoattack?

name one big mmo besides wow...

exactly,,thats the formula for success

...wtf

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• sado2020sado2020 Member Posts: 112

Im pretty excited for the game now since Im getting bored with games with auto attack :)

Either way though, it wouldn't have mattered as my wife and I are pretty excited for the game.

Playing: TSW, D&D NW, Defiance (more the tv show than game >.> ) LotRO, DCUO

• jimprounerjimprouner Member Posts: 142
    Originally posted by sado2020

Im pretty excited for the game now since Im getting bored with games with auto attack :)

Either way though, it wouldn't have mattered as my wife and I are pretty excited for the game.

There is no difference between having Auto-atk, and not.  That in of itself doesn't inherently change the game.  AA would be near impossible for Wildstar's gameplay.  It is a very mobile game.

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

I am going to base this game on how much fun im having , not if it has auto attack or not, nor will I nitpick at any feature .  

Is game fun if = yes then keep playing   if = no then stop playing .