Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

test end july 7

svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

If you thought you had plenty of time this weekend, better think again.  Test ends sunday morning just like the previous weekends.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/69886-Regarding-the-Next-Beta-Test-Schedule-(07-03-2013)

Comments

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Bring on Open Beta, thats all I care about at this point, I have tested everything I wanted and reported the few bugs I could find.

• khameleonkhameleon Member UncommonPosts: 486
    Originally posted by Moodsor
    Bring on Open Beta, thats all I care about at this point, I have tested everything I wanted and reported the few bugs I could find.

You do know that Open beta will be wiped too right?

The only thing that counts is "early start" for those that pre-order. That should be just a few days before release.

GAME TIL YOU DIE!!!!

• MagikrorriMMagikrorriM Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Originally posted by khameleon

The only thing that counts is "early start" for those that pre-order. That should be just a few days before release.

Barring any unusual circumstances, there is no open beta wipe, open beta is the free trial of the game, which you keep your characters for early access and live release.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

Open beta won't be wiped, it is a soft launch. They stated that repeatedly already.

• Omb1Omb1 Member Posts: 30
    Doesn't make any sense to not wipe open beta characters, first you will have all names taken by people who don't even purchase the game and just want to play the beta. And second,  it defeats the purpose of having early access. Wipe i say.
  • ScivaSciva Member UncommonPosts: 298
    Originally posted by Omb1
    Doesn't make any sense to not wipe open beta characters, first you will have all names taken by people who don't even purchase the game and just want to play the beta. And second,  it defeats the purpose of having early access. Wipe i say.

Well isn't that your problem if you have an unoriginal name?

• WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500
    Originally posted by Sciva

Dont be rude mate. It is not his fault that someone took his original nick name like Hero, Killer, Immortal .. etc.

xD

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712

You might wanna check the roadmap :) theres no wipe in OB.

• ScivaSciva Member UncommonPosts: 298
    Originally posted by Dogblaster
    Originally posted by Sciva

Dont be rude mate. It is not his fault that someone took his original nick name like Hero, Killer, Immortal .. etc.

xD

You've got it wrong, this is a final fantasy game, you've gotta have be quick to snap up Sephiroth else you'll be stuck with Seffiroth and that is uncool.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Well if your very original name like cloud,sephiroth, tifa or aerith is taken by an open beta tester who does not buy the game the name will be released after the grace period.