Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is everyone playing right now ?

What are you guys playing right now ? (MMO)

I'm playing rift.

I played rift before it went f2p so I'm not just jumping on the band wagon. 

Id love to hear what people are playing right now though, very interested.

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Diablo 3, Marvel Heroes, some PoE, PS2, some STO.
  • dauntSilverdauntSilver Member Posts: 146

FaP

my new favorite game. and nothing else worth playing at the moment.

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

a lot of Arcane Saga and Eden Eternal this weekend

played some Firefall last night and lost track of time. I may play some Aion tonight

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848
    D3, AC Brotherhood
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    It's a Dragon's Prophet, Combat Arms and DUST 514 weekend for me, with a smattering of SMITE.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by VooDoo_Papa

played some Firefall last night and lost track of time. I may play some Aion tonight

Unless you're making a nasty joke, what the heck is FaP?

Also for what I'm playing right now, it's Dragon Quest X's PC beta (via a VPN obviously). Pretty great game too. Lots of unique features, especially with combat, that makes the game stand out. 

It'll be quite the tragedy if Square Enix ignores the West when it comes to releasing the game in areas outside of Japan. Especially for big Dragon Quest fans like myself...

Smile

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417
    Nothing at the moment. I'm not really excited about anything in the near term either.

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Civilzation 5

Team Fortress 2

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963
    Playing Diablo3,hoping eqnext will be good game if not I continue playing Diablo.
  • VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897
    Originally posted by Razeekster

Also for what I'm playing right now, it's Dragon Quest X's PC beta (via a VPN obviously). Pretty great game too. Lots of unique features, especially with combat, that makes the game stand out. 

It'll be quite the tragedy if Square Enix ignores the West when it comes to releasing the game in areas outside of Japan. Especially for big Dragon Quest fans like myself...

i know you misquoted me from the guy a post or two above me, but i was wondering the same thing. what the heck is FaP?

• NeopsychNeopsych Member UncommonPosts: 324

Rift, GW2, Eve and my favourite "go to game" EQ2

To err is human....to play is divine

• HanthosHanthos Member UncommonPosts: 242
    Eve, Vanguard and a little STO.
  • DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
    Playing a little bit of The Secret World, really just waiting on Phase 4 of Final Fantasy XIV and then I'll be 100% hopping into that. Been waiting for it for a while now. I actually liked a lot of 1.0, so I'm really happy to get back in there with the new game and get going again with my link mates. :)
  • Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848

i know you misquoted me from the guy a post or two above me, but i was wondering the same thing. what the heck is FaP?

I'm assuming it's a "solo" game...

• KilmarKilmar Member UncommonPosts: 844

No MMORPG at this time.

I played TSW a lot, until GW2 started. My constant group in TSW hyped GW2, and so I changed the game when it released. Too bad, GW2 just sucked for me. Couldn't return to TSW, because no one was left I knew.Tried to get back to other MMOs I liked (EQ2, Rift, SWTOR), but didn't stay long. Only single player games atm, even if I would prefer a MMO.

• ErnzelErnzel Member Posts: 15
    Rift and LoL. Two obvious choices right now. :)
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

Oops, my bad... And I'm assuming that poster was indeed making a nasty joke.

Smile

• Monamia222Monamia222 Member Posts: 53
    Nothing.  Taking a break until something catches me up again.

• ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446

Eq2, Aion, Vanguard  and I cannot disclose what I am testing ;)

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973
    MAG

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Playing "Panzar" during primetime (Only time there are enough players online to find matches.) Sadly during the offhours, I currently don't have ANYTHING to play that I enjoy, played every good singleplayer game to death (At 1,422 hours on skyrim) And currently I just can't seem to find any mmo that does enough differently to where I don't find myself bored after an hour or two. And I'm in several mmo betas, and they are awful. So I don't expect anything good for at least several years.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

Rift

PS2

Defiance

hoping to start playing DayZOrigins again soon with my guild.

and a tiny bit of GW2.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Wushu, for about 7 months now. I'm see a nice number of low levels too.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • BroverpowerdBroverpowerd Member UncommonPosts: 37
    I'm "playing" EVE... aka reading about it and getting some V skills to fly something semi-useful before blowing time/money into the game, and life. Trying to level up my finances to V, my fitness to V, nutrition to V etcetc
  • MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Darkfall and a bit of GW2.  I can't believe it but I actually enjoy the refreshing change of pace that is Darkfall.  If you are fried on no freedom themeparks give it a try.  I would also recommend it for old school MMO'ers that are tired of extreme streamlining and restrictions.