Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Colin Johanson on the Future of GW2 Updates

2»

Comments

• zimeronzimeron Member UncommonPosts: 15
    I can't keep up with the updates as is! Oh well I will get some here and there I suppose. Just wish I had more time to be serious about playing.
  • ScivaSciva Member UncommonPosts: 298
    Originally posted by k-damage
    Still no new gameplay change ......... aka  weapon skills, combat mechanics, traits, or talent trees rehaul ... The thing that matter is how you play, not what you consume. You can spit out tons of new content every day if you like, as long as we'll be consuming it the same way we were during last 10 monthes, it will still be boring.

That sort of thing is usually reserved for expansions.

• NaMeNaMeNaMeNaMe Member Posts: 88

So far the content has been severely underwhelming (Why isn't anyone ever whelmed) , GW2 dungeons bore me to tears and grinding achievements that require me to run around killing 300 specific mobs within a week is not my idea of content. 

Hopfully the content isn't just recycled achievements with different names and mob names. While the small things like Dragonball (could of been so much more) are fun, I want some real lasting content but i've given up with that in GW2.

"if u forcefully insert foriegn objects into my? body, i will die"

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    Originally posted by Sciva
    Originally posted by mCalvert
    Suppose I should just give up on hoping for any significant wvw changes. Gw2 is a great PVE game with WvW as a launch feature now forgotten.

Oh come on the changes have been coming patch after patch even if it is small. Getting back to the point, the 2 week updates is somthing thats really exciting  and i can't wait to see what they come out with.

Tweeks, not significant content. PVE gets weapons, dungeons, events, festivals, zones, mobs, etc etc etc, every month. WVW has the same maps, the same opponents, the same mechanics, month after month. It just one long sPVP match.

But like I said, I give up. There are other games to play with  more of a focus on open pvp.

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Yay, more RNG!

Smile

• saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678
    Suppose I should just give up on hoping for any significant wvw changes. Gw2 is a great PVE game with WvW as a launch feature now forgotten.

Oh come on the changes have been coming patch after patch even if it is small. Getting back to the point, the 2 week updates is somthing thats really exciting  and i can't wait to see what they come out with.

Tweeks, not significant content. PVE gets weapons, dungeons, events, festivals, zones, mobs, etc etc etc, every month. WVW has the same maps, the same opponents, the same mechanics, month after month. It just one long sPVP match.

But like I said, I give up. There are other games to play with  more of a focus on open pvp.

yea becouse traps and wvw skills dont exist

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    Originally posted by saurus123

yea becouse traps and wvw skills dont exist

Correct. Those are tweeks. +1% AC dmg. woopie.

• SemielSemiel Member UncommonPosts: 94

>That sort of thing is usually reserved for expansions.
    There are not going to be any expansions.