Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

I own 1.0 CE... What do I get?

RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,011Member
I have the CE of 1.0 in my room. Do I get any benefits or do I need to repurchase the game?

Comments

• Deathgod881Deathgod881 Valparaiso, INPosts: 101Member
    You keep your account and characters also dont have to pay a dime for the game but thats for anyone that bought the 1.0 edition.

"Let destruction rain!" from Asbel Tales of Graces f

• AzphelAzphel Grand Junction, COPosts: 27Member

Already owning the CE of 1.0 means you do not have to repurchase the game. It means you still get the old CE in game items as well as getting the new CE in game items. You still have all your old characters from 1.0 in ARR. Though if you want to play on the PS3/4 then you wil be required to purchase that particular version of the game.

This applies to the standard 1.0 owners as well. They wont get CE items without upgrading but they still do not need to repurchase the game.

• RidelynnRidelynn Fresno, CAPosts: 4,174Member Uncommon

You don't have to buy the PC edition, but if you want to play on the PS3, you'll need to buy the disc/download for that.

You also get the Onion Helm again (or at least, we have been getting it in Beta), as well as the ARR CE digital items (Helm of Light, Coeurl mount, Baby Behemoth, Behemoth Barding). And you should have got/be getting a beta code for this phase of the beta and open beta as well.

If you did the Legacy Campaign stuff, you'll also get Early live access.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/topics/detail?id=14019fb32d90859f118dccb8cd96bf81c212957d

• RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,011Member
    oh lord, now I must dig up my CE.
  • Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,357Member Uncommon
    you remember where the grave is?

• RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,011Member

I can't remember my login details for my old 1.0 account. NEver really played it much. I have my product code still but its probably already tied into my account.

I contacted support. Hopefully there support will be able to help me.

• free2playfree2play Toronto, ONPosts: 1,868Member Uncommon
    As long as you know what email you linked the account to, that's really what matters. Username and PW will end up there if you request it.
  • Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Monticello, MNPosts: 418Member
    ...& you'll get to jump into the beta testing as soon as you get your account straightened out. Maybe ask support about that to make sure you get your beta code too.
  • WicoaWicoa LondonPosts: 1,602Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Epic1oots
    you remember where the grave is?

lol