Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quit dragon's prophet, still have 2k SC

pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
I still have 2k SC, and i wanted to know what SOE game you guys thought i might want to try out, just to see if i can find another game worth this money. i feel really burned by Dragon's Prophet, its not nearly the game i had hoped it'd be, but will still probably pop in every once and a while. I've never played any other SOE game, so i thought i'd get a good consensus  from you  guys before I jumped into something. thanks in advance. 

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

Comments

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    I would save them and wait for EQN, Planetside 2 is fun unless you dont like FPS games.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    try EQ 2 or save it for EQN
  • ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    Planetside 2 is alright. You could also wait until EQ Next is released or at least until we get some real info on it.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I quit Planetside within the first hour,pile of junk,if you were not happy with DP you will not like PS2 as everything in game was just rushed models,there was VERY little effort put into that game.

Either Vanguard or Everquest 2 is the good choice,VG offers more but won't have many players in it.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    I don't remember if i read this correctly, but in EQ2 you can now play all the classes/races right? you don't have to buy them?

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP