Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tempest Gaming Community (Semi-Casual)

AirhammerAirhammer Member UncommonPosts: 21

Hello Everyone, Airhammer here! Thanks for taking the time to check us out. Tempest GC is mature multi gaming community that has been around for a little over 2.5 years. We have a large active chapter in GW2, as well as smaller communities in World of Warcraft, Neverwinter, League of Legends and Marvel Heroes. We also have a few people cruising around EQ2, Firefall and pretty much everything else there.  We've had a couple people hanging out in FFXIV and this weekend brought us a lot of interest from the within the community. So we are branching out and starting a Free Company in FFXIV.

We are all playing on Adamantoise currently, but that may change. With only a couple of people playing from FFXIV 1.0 we plan on rolling on a non legacy server. Our goal for FFXIV is to build a strong community and have fun. We will definately check out the raids, but nothing more than a 2 nights a week. Tempest GC is community first. Don't mistake being casual for being bad though, we know how to focus and progress come raid time.

So if you are bored like me, killing time between weekend events, come hang out with us! Tempest GC offers a fun, drama free gaming community. We have a website with forums where we keep each other informed of any updates on our current games and future games that catch our interest, as well as earn rewards for playing games. We also feature a player of the Month and Monthly console gaming challenge. We have our own TeamSpeak server to hang out and chat while you play games or just browse the internet.

Guild leadership also keeps up Youtube videos, a Facebook page and a couple weekly Twitch TV Broadcasts.

So if you're interested head over to the Website. Check out our  TGC Player Etiquette and go ahead and apply. Not sure yet? Head to the website anyway! Or check out our YouTube channel. Feel free to PM me here or on our website as well. I look forward to seeing you guys around the forums or in game!

Comments

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Woah looks like a great guild!! 

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• AirhammerAirhammer Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Originally posted by rensta

Not nearly as great as the quote under your portrait!

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Originally posted by Airhammer
    Originally posted by rensta

Not nearly as great as the quote under your portrait!

^__^ thanks.

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

Last couple days felt longer without FFXIV! Can't wait to start the game for keeps in a couple months.

• quist81quist81 Member UncommonPosts: 22

This branch is really shaping up to be an amazing bunch of gamers!  From old to new Final Fantasy Fans we all have one goal.  Play great and have fun!   Come be a part of our amazing Community!

We welcome Multi-game Gamers!!

See you in Phase 3.  Adamantoise Server

Q

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Will check it out.

Originally posted by Kuppa
    Will check it out.

Look forward to hearing from you Kuppa!

• RevmaruRevmaru Member Posts: 9

Awesome community full of mature, friendly and helpful gamers. Even if you haven't received a closed beta invite yet, the community forums is constantly updated with new information that's found in the beta and from extensive research from the team. 

Make your way over to Tempest Gaming Community and register to get your head in the game as we start a new journey in our MMO schedules. 

Hope to see you there!

• HexyHexy Member Posts: 18
    Come play with us this weekend..that's if we are playing the beta..and well we cant tell you that for sure right? 
  • DiemosDiemos Member Posts: 129
    The TGC is a great place to be, we always have something going on!

[PvX]Tempest - Check us out

Are you guys planning on going for a new(non legacy) server for launch?

Yes, we will stay on Adamantoise unless something drastic happens. Just formed our FC today! I know its going to get wiped, but its still fun.

• NymiraNymira Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Tempest is a fun group - was with them for GW2 for the little while I played! :) Good to see you guys around!
  • GmaxxxGmaxxx Member Posts: 1
    Tempest has been my home as a guild for my time playing MMO's. I've had nothing but good experiences with everyone thus far. I look forward to gaming with everyone and kicking a** in ffxiv.
    Yes, we will stay on Adamantoise unless something drastic happens. Just formed our FC today! I know its going to get wiped, but its still fun.

Awesome! BTW does the population of Ada feel ok? I played there this weekend and for some reason it felt a bit less populated than Bahamut which I played with last week, but it might also be I started in Ul'dah last week and in Grinadia this week.

Only 4 more days :)

I joined these guys last week. Looks like a great bunch of players and lots of activity on their website which is a welcome sight compared to previous guilds. If you are looking for a friendly and active guild for FFXIV I encourage you to check them out .

Only hours left! We will be running the 15-25 dungeons for people not stop this weekend! If you are on Adamantoise feel free to look us up. Air Hammer, Rev Maru and Quist Docilis.

• LightedOneLightedOne Member UncommonPosts: 60
    I filled out the app :) cant wait to join this guild ! This is Elden btw
  • HexyHexy Member Posts: 18
    Welcome Elden!! Tempest is so happy to have picked up some really awesome folks this weekend. There is always room for more! Come hang out with this weekend! 

We have met some excellent players this weekend.  Something about the FFXIV community makes this game even better.  By far one of the best Beta communities I have experienced.

If you're still flying solo now is the time to join up and start forming those long last gaming relationships with an experienced community like TGC!  Come join, we would love to have you!

Q

Recruits keep coming in and the community is growing! Not just in size, but anxious for phase 4. Come check us out!

• tonySTAX72tonySTAX72 Member Posts: 19
    Happy 4th of July , enjoy the holiday and be safe. If you find some time for gaming and are wondering where is a good community to have some fun, come check us out at www.tempestguild.us
    Well the weekend is almost over = ( But I got to try out the Lancer and the Duty Finder! Doesn't beat grouping with guildies though! Come check us out and mourn the servers being down with us!

Well the weekend is almost over = ( But I got to try out the Lancer and the Duty Finder! Doesn't beat grouping with guildies though! Come check us out and mourn the servers being down with us!

Agreed Air, it's just not the same without guild mates in group.  Duty Finder has proved very useful though for filling one missing slot. 

It was a great weekend and we added many quality members.  I'm excited for the next beta weekend to get here!

Come join us at www.tempestguild.us