Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Senbora The Devourer Open World Boss

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Senbora

Another day another boss fight. Senbora The Devourer isn't a hard fight. But it punishes the not paying attention severely. His mechanics are simple; He has a charge, Ground Pound that leaves aoe, A fire Eruption, a debuff that causes damage to everyone around the target.

He has one more skill I believe a fire path skill. Where he leave fire in his wake. It's a fun little diversion to your day and worth a look. His raid quest starts from Lady Nessie in Hailol. Remember don't take these as serious as instance content. Just a learning stepping stone for all. It's also a excellent area for people not in big guilds to have a shot at content and loot.

This helps population retention and is a smart Idea.

Comments

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    imo the No1 mmo if you want to hang around in the world, doing things with other ppl. i never get bored doing this. it feels more mmo than any other at the moment.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Aroukos
    imo the No1 mmo if you want to hang around in the world, doing things with other ppl. i never get bored doing this. it feels more mmo than any other at the moment.

while i kinda agree with you here, its only to a point. When i hang around the maps with people the content throughout the map is too repetitive after a couple times. If they make it more varied (i.e. instead of 8 rifts with different mobs and names at the same time, make a bunch of totally different events) then yeah it would be awesome.

• FreezzoFreezzo Member UncommonPosts: 235

I also really love the event they're having this weekend, where you go to Silverwood/Freemarch (the lowbie zones for those unfamiliar) and mentor down to that level. Some of the zone event bosses, although not hard, are still a lot of fun. And they're huge! :D

imageimage

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
    And for MMORPGs ever so true...

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    Originally posted by Freezzo

I also really love the event they're having this weekend, where you go to Silverwood/Freemarch (the lowbie zones for those unfamiliar) and mentor down to that level. Some of the zone event bosses, although not hard, are still a lot of fun. And they're huge! :D

imageimage

i like them too. the best thing i find in RIFT, is that you WANT to go outside and you have fun most of the times doing it. it also looks more like a mmo than most in the market.