Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a game....still!

TreBizTreBiz Member Posts: 3

Well, I'm still searching for a replacement for my first MMO. It's been several years since Legend of Ares has closed down and nothing I've played has quite lived up to the experience I had there.

So I'll reach out to you good folks for a bit of guidance.

I'm looking for most of the same elements that Legend of Ares brought to the table.

Such as:

Open World PvP

Hack and Slash

Item Based

Has a Healer Class that can play solo if need be

Asian Grinder type

Has an Item Mall option but is F2P

Low PC spec requirements? 

I'm not holding my breath on finding an exact match. I'd be happy with anything that will keep me halfway interested for the couple hours of the day that I can find time to actually play. 12 Sky kept me content for a little while but, alas, it closed down as well...image

At any rate, I thank you in advanced and will appreciate any suggestions!

Comments

• DoctorhooDoctorhoo Member UncommonPosts: 235
    Sounds like you would love the open world PvP of TERA, if your machine can run it.  The game is F2P as well.
  • TreBizTreBiz Member Posts: 3

I'm a bit turned off by TERA's true action combat system. I'm losing my reflexes at my age so having to manually time a dodge or attack isn't too appealing for me.

Side note: I just realized that in my 6 years as a member.. that was my 1st post.

Guess I'm lazy..lol

• Ocalypse0Ocalypse0 Member UncommonPosts: 19

I'm tempted to suggest you to try Neverwinter, although it is heavily instanced (and you desire open world play).

However, it is a fun hack and slash, items have a strong place in the game, the Cleric is a FANTASTIC class to play group or solo, is F2P and won't melt your PC. 

It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it is a pleasant breath of fresh air and with the F2P model I would gamble that it is most certainly worth your time. 

Warrior/Druid - Level 90/90 - World of Warcraft
    GLD Level 27 - CNJ Level 15 - Final Fantasy XIV: ARR
    Jedi Guardian/Republic Gunslinger - Level 50/50 - SW:TOR
    Cleric - Level 48 - RIFT
    Illuminati - QL6 - The Secret World
    Trickster Rogue - Level 50 - Neverwinter
    Summoner Level 30 - League of Legends
    EGO Rating 363 - Defiance

• 0theri0n0theri0n Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Neverwinter. Its fun and its free.
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Sorry I can't help.Our tastes in games is very different.
  • A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

i look for the same type of game my friend

i used to play legend of mir2 and Linage2, both great hack and slashes, Lineage2 is still up and running, not sure if tha appeals to you or not

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(