Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: What Do You Hope to Find Inside?

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The latest Elder Scrolls Online question of the week has been posted. This time, the question asks players to speculate about what they'd most like to see inside an unlocked chest at the bottom of a dungeon. Check out the video and then send your answer to [email protected]. .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    This is the most backwards way to try and engage the gaming community. I really dislike them. Now do a random draw of questions or people to answer one of our question, that would be worth my time. 

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

Lol, are people still talking about this game?

ZeniMax remind me of BioWare, a lot to say but nothing to show, fact lot of good that did BioWare.

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Maybe dwarf!  This game is the only mmo for pc with bright future, rest of good games  are made only for consoles. WHy i know that this game could be a good one? Well because it is not in top hype list on this site :)
  • LordSneergLordSneerg Member Posts: 119
    I agree nanfoodle. Why ask people who have no idea about the game a question. Just down right dumb. I hope the game is better than their marketing
  • superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871

Developer question of the week is retarded. Why would anyone care about answers coming from the layperson who's not involved in the creation of ESO?

They should instead have FAN question of the week (Where FANS ask their questions and devs answer them). At least that would be of some value.

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Updates like these are useless, I was following every inch of ESO news. As of 6 months ago I stopped completly and will just see for myself at launch/Open Beta.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904
    "One of the chests are unlocked" does that imply there is more "locked chests" that require cash shop bought keys?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• FreezzoFreezzo Member UncommonPosts: 235
    I hope there's a gnome in the chest that steals your gold. Did not see that coming... X_X

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
    And for MMORPGs ever so true...

• CoatedCoated Member UncommonPosts: 507

ESO is starting to remind me of those posers who know everything about what they are doing, but never actually do the thing they learned so much about. Talk, talk, talk.

• DraneanDranean Member Posts: 77
    Cookies!!!
  • AlbredAlbred Member UncommonPosts: 48
    I hope to find a beta invite inside my email.
  • wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464

Or maybe they're trying to figure out what we expect the dungeon loot to be like so they can make it to suit the majority of the responses?

• 1vald21vald2 Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Originally posted by Nitth
    "One of the chests are unlocked" does that imply there is more "locked chests" that require cash shop bought keys?

/facepalm

If you have followed ESO news at all then you would know that some chests will be "locked" like in the TES games with varying difficulty. 

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    This game  is going to damage the elder scrolls brand

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

[EDIT] (misread title)
    What I had "hoped for" was an MMO in similar style to the Elder Scrolls games I fell in love with.

What I am seeing is:
    A shadow of the Elder Scrolls games I have come to love crammed into a poorly copied MMO design.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by bbbb42
    This game  is going to damage the elder scrolls brand

Agreed.

I truly believe this game will go the way of SWTOR.  Some of the originality will be hurt by their vision to make the game "for everone". instead of focusing on a good Elder Scrolls type game set in an MMO setting.  Ohh well, I'll most likely at least play the beta's but I do not think the game will do that well, especially on the PC.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    My Sweetroll that was stolen by that swooping Cliff Racer.
  • qubattlequbattle Member Posts: 6
    A Companion locked inside.
  • ElderRatElderRat Member CommonPosts: 899

perhaps there was a trap and you took an arrow to the knee?

Currently bored with MMO's.

• GrumpyHobbitGrumpyHobbit Member RarePosts: 1,220
    The reward is the exploration not the content of a chest....Jesus these developers failed to get what the Elder Scrolls games are about!