Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA] [Leviathan] Tribe Gaming - A Gamer's Community

SharessSharess Member UncommonPosts: 293

Welcome to Tribe

TRIBE HAS CLOSED IT'S DOORS AND IS NO LONGER A FC ON LEVIATHAN. Thanks for the last year and 9 months.

Hi there, my name is David and I am the Chapter Leader for Tribe's FFXIV ARR Chapter.

Tribe (http://www.TribeGaming.com) is a very active gaming community; gaming is our passion and our primary pastime. We currently play in many games: FFXIV, World of Warcraft, Star Citizen and soon to be EQ Next. Currently World of Warcraft and FFXIV ARR are our most active chapters. We have had past chapters in games such as AION, Warhammer Online, League of Legends, Diablo 3, Wildstar, TERA, EvE, RIFT, GW2, ESO, The Secret World, Hellgate: London and many more.

We have an open but gated recruitment for FFXIV (and other chapters) and are eagerly awaiting applications for those looking to progress endgame content. We also accept casual members that realize our focus is endgame as well as new and leveling up folks that have endgame as a goal.

We have written a 2 month recap on what we started with, accomplished and where we sit currently in regards to the chapter as a whole. I encourage anyone interested in an active friendly Free Company to give it a look! - 2 Month Recap - 

We've also written a 7 month entry, enjoy the read! - 7 Month Recap - 

Community

Our philosophy is simple: Gaming is our hobby and our love, so we bring together others to join us. Most of our members are working adults in our 20s-30s, but we have some outside that range. Many are married, and we have several couples that play together. We view our members as people, not as toons, and our recruitment focuses on the attitude and personality, not the gear and the meters. Most of us know each other on a first-name basis, we even have an annual get-together (TribeCon), also optional, and some of us have been to guildies’ weddings. 

Dedication

In Tribe, most of us are online nightly because we enjoy it so much, but we understand if you can’t make it to every single event or be on daily. We expect you to have your life in order, but realize that emergencies happen. We do expect you to represent Tribe while playing with main characters as well as alts. We want you to be here because you want to be here. If you are thinking of applying but only plan exploit for self-gain or to use us as a raiding stepping stone, please move on. In Tribe you get out of it what you put into it. If you are sociable, jump on mumble with us, visit and post on the forums then you will have a LOT of fun. If however you solo all content and rarely talk, you may feel somewhat in the rough.

Applying

Apply through the forum application and learn more information at http://www.TribeGaming.com If you have issues registering or the Captcha email me at [email protected] or Skype me at Daveschadt and I'll work on a fast fix :) 

Goals

We are focused on end game. This means we are focused on FCOB groups as well as 2BCOB groups with focus towards FCOB. Also we will be hosting in and out of guild events so look out for us! :D

Info

• 100+ Active Members

• 2 FCOB Static Raid Groups - Goal is 3-4

• 2 2BCOB Static Raid Groups - Goal is 3+

• Free Company created on day 1 and were Rank 5 on day 2 of Pre-release. Currently Max Rank.

• Active Mumble with 60-90 participants at a time during raids, typically 20+ other times.

• Ingame Contacts Liono Dragonstar/Sharess Dragonstar/Luna Dragonstar/Dragonmaster Dave, Daven Rickens, Rote Frau, Eli'Kitts Rahl, Quan Markon, Thomas Gallant/Susan Gallant

What We Offer

Tribe will provide a community in which you can enjoy the company and fellowship of other gamers, “where everybody knows your name”. ;-) We share feedback with those looking to learn (current spec, new class, new job, new game, software, etc…) just about anything we know. 

Check out our Member Testimonials

Contacts

Feel free to add me under any of these contacts to chat more about Tribe and your interest in it.

Skype Daveschadt 

MSN/Primary Email/Facebook [email protected] 

Yahoo/AIM Bonecracker1982 

GoogleChat[email protected]

I am online and available most days/times via the chat mediums above. Send me a message if you want to know more. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of times with FFXIV ARR.

David/Sharess

www.TribeGaming.com

Welcome to Tribe

Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
Grievance is recruiting.

Comments

• jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Originally posted by Despaire

Needs:
    We’ll consider any able player. There is no “tenure” or “core spot” in Tribe. There will not be competitive slots, this community is goal oriented and will work as a team.

I find this a very good way of doing things.

• SharessSharess Member UncommonPosts: 293

Tribe, we're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 12 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our 25-person raid team, our GW2 Chapter has recently reopened recruitment for the time, and our FFXIV: ARR chapter is recruiting for Launch/Beta. I’ve been with Tribe since August of 2010 and have FULLY enjoyed my time during the different roles I have facilitated as a member, raider, officer, and leader. I origionally joined for FFXIV but since it's failings I moved onto other games with members within the community. Highly recommend folks check us out.

Grievance is recruiting.
    Still looking for quality folks. We are very happy with those that have applied thus far and to those that have been accepted, they have already started to make our community that much better.

Grievance is recruiting.
  • DespaireDespaire Member CommonPosts: 2
    Still looking for more members! So many great applicants already!

Tribe Gaming is recruiting. Click here to apply today! http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?10992-Click-Here-to-Apply

• DespaireDespaire Member CommonPosts: 2

Wave 2 of BETA INC, still looking for new members :3

Leadership opportunities always exist!

Tribe Gaming is recruiting. Click here to apply today! http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?10992-Click-Here-to-Apply

Some folks were querying Tribe about having a dedicated leader for FFXIV. I can confidently say that Jake/Despaire has been promoted to Chapter Leader of this chapter of Tribe.

http://www.tribegaming.com/content.php?510-New-FFXIV-Chapter-Leader-Despaire!

Grievance is recruiting.
    We've had some AMAZING quality applicants over the last few days. Excited to possibly meet more of you. We are on server Bahamut due to Moogle being immediately closed.

Grievance is recruiting.
    Active respectful players that want a quality core group should consider making Tribe their home :) 

Grievance is recruiting.
    Still seeking suitable mature members. Join us for the next beta weekend if you are able! :)

Grievance is recruiting.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29383206/tribe-gaming-is-recruiting-for-gw2---ffxiv-arr---wow-

This is a community based post I made on gamespot forums. If you might be interested take a look at what kind of things we offer for multipule games.

Grievance is recruiting.
    Still looking for more members for release, we've been having a blast all through the betas.

Grievance is recruiting.
  • SipherrSipherr Member Posts: 14
    Tribe is always looking to add more members. We are a solid community that can offer a great experience in and out of FFXIV.

Tribe Gaming is recruiting. Click here to apply today! Tribe

Tribe is always looking for new faces to join a great community. We had a spectacular showing this weekend for the start of beta Phase 3. We are currently on the Midgard server (non-legacy) and open doors for new or returning players. Feel free to pm me or visit our site TribeGaming.com

If you are on Midgard Server or just starting out, look up Tribe. We have players at all different ranges in levels that will me more than willing to team up with this weekend.

We're having a LOT of fun this weekend. Send me a message on Midgard server under the name Sharess Dragonstar !

Grievance is recruiting.

We're on Midgardsormr for the betas and have been having a total blast. We had some members on last night of the 60 currently in the Free Company (many members of Tribe haven't got in yet) 

This was taken at the Amphitheatre in Gridania (Pic got cut, View @ link)

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff147/thugmuch/FFXIVTribeChapter_zps29f5093c.png

We are still recruiting for Launch/Beta time :) 

www.Tribegaming.com

We have an application on our website/forums at www.TribeGaming.com - The application is not an elitist thing but more of a get to know you. Once you fill out the application we send you an immediate invite and get you on mumble with us :) 

Grievance is recruiting.
  • MarakaiBenyMarakaiBeny Member Posts: 4
    Sorry if question is silly, but are you EU or NA guild? Didnt find infi, since you didnt write that in first post. Thank you :)
    We are a NA based guild. But we have members located around the world and accept anyone regardless of location. 

• MarakaiBenyMarakaiBeny Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for answer. Can you tell me how many members are EU players right now or how many will be there at launch?

Currently there are around 8-9 members that are in or around EU times.  Our total roster last CB was over 65 and a good portion of Tribers can't get in yet due to no beta code. It will be hard to say what it will be like at launch but I can guarantee we will be an active and large part of the community. 

Check our site out at the link below to register and apply  :) 

Grievance is recruiting.
    Hoping to meet new faces this beta weekend and excited to get back in there and play with all the old Tribe members and new ones from last weekend! :D 

Grievance is recruiting.
    Looking forward to having more people join us on midgard this beta weekend. Here is to hoping it gets extended. image

Grievance is recruiting.

Though we had that lovely server maintenance this AM we had a quite a few people in Mumble ready to get going. 

There have been some new additions to our member testimonial section as well http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?9308-Member-Testimonials

We have quite a large presence on Midgardsormr currently and are actively discussing what server will be best for us come launch. Apply today, join the discussion, and be counted as an individual with an opinion that matters.

Register here for a forum name: http://www.tribegaming.com/register.php

Then apply here once logged in under that forum name: http://www.tribegaming.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1

Grievance is recruiting.
    Originally posted by Scar

4 years strong Tribe member here. If you're looking for a community with good people, an active mumble server that everyone has a great time on, and an energetic attitude towards gaming, you've found the right place.

I've made awesome friends here in Tribe that I couldn't really do without in my gaming life. We follow each other through games, and even consoles (Which isn't abnormal for Tribe members! We play tons of games together), and make the game that much more awesome for each other. You can take a terrible game and make it awesome by playing it with some close friends, we all know that. Well, Tribe wants to be your close friend, so what are you waiting for? 

Remember though, you're applying to a gaming community, not JUST a guild/linkshell, and we take the application process somewhat seriously. We want everyone to be happy and game with each other, moving from one awesome game to the next.

Please come check us out at www.Tribegaming.com

Thanks!

Scar

Thanks Scar for the great post  

We had a great time in the last beta, though most of us were figuring out what we wanted to be on release, we got to do a lot of fun things with one another. 

I've been in it for 3+ yrs and couldn't have asked for a better community.

~ David/Sharess

Grievance is recruiting.
    Originally posted by Ch3v

I'm a new member of Tribe myself and it has made me even more excited for the release of this game. Everyone I have played with or spoken to from Tribe, both old and new members alike, has been friendly and helpful. You get the feeling from talking with members and reading what they've got to say on the forums that they are quite sincere in what they have to say. They are very welcoming and I don't perceive any elitism at all, which is quite common with many guilds. It truly seems to be a community that really wants to get the most from the game and is just looking to enjoy it with others. This is an MMO game, so having a great group of players around you will only make the experience more enjoyable. 

Please drop by the website and register for the forums. Don't be nervous about filling out the application either. I was apprehensive about it at first but it's basically questions to find out what sort of player you are.

Thanks for the kind words Chev

We're getting ready to play around for the final beta. We will also be doing a guild event. Come join us, apply today, get mumble info and invite immediately. Don't forget to follow your application!

Grievance is recruiting.