Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

archeage stream right now

RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494

Comments

• MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405

Thanks for the heads up, watching it now

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494
    Originally posted by korr

Thanks for the heads up, watching it now

glad i could bring joy

• GobesGobes Member Posts: 3
    Very Informative... if you've been wonderin about the game as I have, tune in!  thx  for this :)
  • GobesGobes Member Posts: 3
    ...oh, and if you learn anything new or interesting or enjoy the stream like I have follow the fella to show yer appreciation :)
  • ReijekReijek Member Posts: 18

Wow! Thank you so much, this is truly a demonstration to how awesome the gaming community is!
    I was confused at first when someone said I was posted on mmorpg haha.

I will be streaming a good portion of today, come on in hang out with the guys! I will try to answer any questions you have =)

Thanks again for sharing my stream!

Reijek

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    good stuff.......will watch to see new add ons.

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• rommellorommello Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 185

tab tab 12345 click click 12345

=_=

hallo ~_~

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by rommello

=_=

And just how exactly is that different than 'Left-mouse, left mouse, right mouse, Q, E, R, left-mouse' in you favorite ARPG, MMO wannabe??

=_=

he prefers to 654321, 654321

We'll be building our trade boat on stream shortly if anyone is interested in seeing the logistics
  • MyownGodMyownGod Member UncommonPosts: 205
    Originally posted by CyclopsSlayer

=_=

And just how exactly is that different than 'Left-mouse, left mouse, right mouse, Q, E, R, left-mouse' in you favorite ARPG, MMO wannabe??

Nah man, he likes to play a game called Dot Dot Dot, it's all just "space bar","space bar","space bar" till the end. hehehehe

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by ucidaitaci

=_=

Nah man, he likes to play a game called Dot Dot Dot, it's all just "space bar","space bar","space bar" till the end. hehehehe

Wasn't that called SWTOR? Sorry, couldn't resist...  :)

Originally posted by ucidaitaci

=_=

Wasn't that called SWTOR? Sorry, couldn't resist...  :)

Naw that Gw2 with Dodge, attack, Dodge, attack

Streaming for most of today! Happy 4th of July to any fellow Americans!
  • Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91

Yeah, quite nice stream but your guild is powerless on this server, not enough members for being big in endgame. I tend to the streamers from West Nuia Trading, more guild action. Over 200 members, saw the Kraken raid and other fun mass guild stuff there.

You should consider joining them

We were a part of them and broke off to do our own thing, we plan on joining a korean guild for more serious gameplay. WNTC is a great guild for beginners and new players, we chose to move on.

Streaming now!

Streaming AA Russia now! Come check it out with me! Twitch.tv/Reijek
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,025

Thanks for stream. Will keep checking back once action starts.

Fun still seeing the universal rule of voice chat reigning supreme: The loudest person is always the dude who loves their own voice and isn't afraid to be completely inappropriate at a moments notice. :)

You stay sassy!

• MalviousMalvious Member UncommonPosts: 218
    YAY finaly someone that speaks english playing o/

Fine, we'll compromise. I'll get my way & you'll find a way to be okay with that.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Only wish he had a better computer. Looks like pretty low settings :(

Stream is up! In Que but should be in game soon. Reached level 22 last night before passing out, more than halfway to cap. Come keep us company!
    @Fendel84M don't worry! Will be making a few upgrades soon! Mainly my ISP package, GPU and adding more ram, might throw an SSD in too we'll see!
    Hey guys! Put a lot into my new rig come check it out! Streaming Russian ArcheAge Open Beta Early Access now!
  • darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Thanks Reijek great stream really looking forward to testing this sometime I have tested Allods on a Russian server,but that was just by fumbling through the game think I'll wait for this to hit English shores.image

Must admit Black Desert has now caught my interest and is just pipping AA on my future game radar'ometer still keeping tabs on this though.

p>
    Darker Black Desert looks like it's going to be an AMAZING game un-molested from the usual mmo killing business designs. We often talk about upcoming mmos in stream, the crew I run with all have different perspectives so it really gives a broad range of opinions which I think is the best way to explore new things! Glad you enjoyed the stream, hope to see you return =)