Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: Free Gift Pack Keys!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given a bunch of free gift keys for Neverwinter that will give players a bunch of cool, free stuff!  Each key will grant you a mask, scrolls and lots of potions!  Get your key now while supplies last!

Each gift pack will grant you:

• Potion of Fortification x10

• Potion of Reflexes x10

• Potion of Lesser Healing x10

• Portable Altar x5

• Identify Scrolls (bound) x5

• Mask

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Thanks for the key!

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Junk. Give away something from the cash shop PW.

• rommellorommello Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 185
    im sorry...but the storage space needed for these is a thousand times more valuable than the stuff here =_=

hallo ~_~

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461
    I was checking to see if they had some AD or maybe a respec! But of course not.. lol.. Keys would have been harvested within seconds of release..
  • MerklynnMerklynn Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Thanks! Earlier yesterday morning I tried the other sites that the NW page mentioned for similar codes that had in game Titles but they were gone. The only one people said had them left you needed to pay to their website - no thanks. Even though the bulk of the freebies are aimed at new players the "mask" might be a decent fashion item for people without one atm. I'm hoping I can just use the code & leave the items at the vendor for say the Ranger class character whenever he's added to the game.
  • Kendah.kiKendah.ki Member Posts: 17
    Any idea if the mask here is similar to the one @tentonhammer ot gamspot? they both give away masks as well. I only used up tentonhammer and it was an ivy mask.

mmosite and zam both have gift packs but no item included i guess.
  • MosenwrathMosenwrath Member Posts: 2
    It's a gold Lion Mask for all your characters: "A heavy stone Dwarven facemask from Gauntlgrym  partially restored to its original form" - This is a Fashion Hat with No Level Requirement.
  • amberdrake68amberdrake68 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Thank you!!!