Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

600 Free Beta Keys Get Fast! (PC)

Hey my friends!As u know in 8 hours beta will begin and some of you dont have beta key..

I want to share this with you and I want you to play and try this game before spendin money :)

Here u are

This is a Turkish gaming site,before u click this  ''Anahtar Al'' button u should register to website

CLICK THIS TO GET YOUR KEY AFTER REGISTRATION

''http://aliveingames.com/keys/62-final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-kapali-beta-anahtarlari.html''  )

Here is the register link ''http://aliveingames.com/login''

After registration click this and click ''Anahtar Al'' button 

After That  check your  Messages For your Key ;)

===

When you get your key click here to add your key to your account and download the game

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivbetatop?rgn=eu&lng=en

HAVE FUN!!! I know that you love me right? :))

www.archeagetr.com

www.archeageonlinetr.com

Comments

• DerivativeDerivative Member UncommonPosts: 85

Anyone from the USA, don't bother unless your going to create a EU account, apparently Square has the beta keys region locked!

Thanks anyway for your time posting OP!

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Originally posted by Derivative

Anyone from the USA, don't bother unless your going to create a EU account, apparently Square has the beta keys region locked!

Thanks for the "heads up"

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Done! TY SO MUCH!!!

But where can i download the game?

I don´t see any download link in my Square Enix account :/

And when does this beta key can be used? When does the beta start?

Again TY!!! :)

• mitobunnymitobunny Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Zzad

Done! TY SO MUCH!!!

Took me a bit to figure it out but it's in the beta forums. I don't think region really matters, just make a Eu account from Turkey and use British English for the account. Apparently the betas are an all in one thing rather than separated by region...If not, well then we play with a ton of lag lol.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by mitobunny
    Originally posted by Zzad

Done! TY SO MUCH!!!

Took me a bit to figure it out but it's in the beta forums. I don't think region really matters, just make a Eu account from Turkey and use British English for the account. Apparently the betas are an all in one thing rather than separated by region...If not, well then we play with a ton of lag lol.

Found it! And downloading :)

TY!!!

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405

NA/EU servers are all together!  Only the jp server are separated so whether you have a eu or na account doesn't matter at least for now as it all the same server choices.

I haven't tried it but I think you could even hop on jp servers from a eu account. Just be sure you don't use a eu account when things go live as when making purchases and whanot you may have issues.  For example dont buy a pre order and then put the code on EU account if your in NA, just in  case you see!

Just make a throw away eu account for the beta phases

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• zapatapro27zapatapro27 Member Posts: 8

Hello bro, can u give me a betakey? i need one.. please send me, send it to my steam acc : morekvn / my email : [email protected] | i really need your responses quickly.. thankyou (T_T )/~~

• TakeoJusticeTakeoJustice Member UncommonPosts: 73
    I'm trying to get the key I got from the site to work, however when I apply the beta key it tells me it's invalid any ideas as to why it does that? The SE account I made is an EU account from Germany.
  • JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660
    Awesome. Thank you very much.
    Originally posted by TakeoJustice
    I'm trying to get the key I got from the site to work, however when I apply the beta key it tells me it's invalid any ideas as to why it does that? The SE account I made is an EU account from Germany.

When you made the account did you choose Turkey for the country like your suppose to or germany?

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

I must have hit Germany.. I'll make another one and pick Turkey this time.. I for some reason couldn't find it on the list when I looked. I made a new account from Turkey and the key still doesn't work. :(

Go here choose the "I don't have an account" option, make one choose Turkey for the country. Follow the instructions.

Then go to the beta forums and DL the client here.

I tried that, for some reason the 2 codes I got keep saying they are invalid :(
    Originally posted by TakeoJustice
    I tried that, for some reason the 2 codes I got keep saying the are invalid :(

Welp I dunno then, It worked for me when I did this  from another EU site last weekend and I was able to play the beta and it worked just now with a diff eu account I made for my wife.

The first time I made an account (last weekend) it wouldn't work when I went straight to SE site via google (to make a EU account) instead of using the link I gave you in my previous post.

The link I gave you  (in my previous post)  also uses a different UI when creating the SE service account.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Originally posted by Derivative

And apparently it doesn't work properly. Square sent me a key locked to the wrong bloody region. 

I appreciate the help.
  • thanoskkkthanoskkk Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Oh yes, i LOVE you :)

He that lives upon Hope dies farting.

TakeoJustice

I am also in Canada so if your info is correct it shouldn't be because your region is locked out.

Though maybe like someone else has said the keys are buggered for some but that seems unlikely.

im already signup, but can't login because i dont have one-time password. why? i cant see anymore about one-time password on signup procedure.
    Originally posted by zapatapro27
    im already signup, but can't login because i dont have one-time password. why? i cant see anymore about one-time password on signup procedure.

Leave it empty, it will log you in

• EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Originally posted by thanoskkk

Yes thats only for those who bought security tokens aka authenticators from SE

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

Im also having the "this key is invalid" problem :(

Originally posted by Ehllfhire

1. Not work bro...

2. What is the meaning of SE ?

i need help.

Now i can login,, but just in http://eu.square-enix.com/en/home.

i cant login in here > https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivbetatop?rgn=eu&lng=en

so, what must  me do right now for playing final fantasy xiv?

anybody have step-by-step? please tell me T_T

im so sorry for my bad english, im asian.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Ehllfhire

1. Not work bro...

2. What is the meaning of SE ?

SE = Square Enix

The one time password field should be left blank.