Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are on your PC?

13»

Comments

• BrucyBonusBrucyBonus Member Posts: 220
    Too many to mention, most unplayed for quite some time; and a lot I keep meaning to go back to but never get around to it.  MMO-wise I have most AAA releases from the last several years; I don't play the majority of them but never got around to uninstalling.    
  • majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

amnesia, anno 2070, anomaly 2 beta, atom zombie smasher, audiosurf, bastion, borderlands 2, botanicula, crusader kings 2, dear esther, defcon, diablo 3, dogfighter, dota 2, dragon age origins, dungeon siege 3, dungeons of dredmor, edge, skyrim, endless space, fallen earth, fallen enchantress, fallout 3, fallout new vegas, firefall beta, frozen synapse, ftl, greed corp, gw2, half minute hero, hawken, homm 5, kings bounty series, grimrock, limbo, magicka, mtgo, mwo, natural selection 2, neverwinter, orcs must die 2, osmos, proteus, realm of the mad god, revenge of the titans, rift, monkey island se, shadowgrounds survivor, civ 5, s olar 2, space pirates and zombies, swords and soldiers, tales of monkey island, tera, tf2, terraria, to the moon, tl 2, trine, trine 2, tropico 4, universe sandbox, wow, xcom enemy unknown, zombie driver

Though I mostly play these days Dota 2, Civ5 and TF2.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• MyownGodMyownGod Member UncommonPosts: 205
    Vanguard SOH, DI Riptide, Dota 2, Killing Floor, PS2, and last but not least, Portal 2
  • MyownGodMyownGod Member UncommonPosts: 205
    Originally posted by maji

amnesia, anno 2070, anomaly 2 beta, atom zombie smasher, audiosurf, bastion, borderlands 2, botanicula, crusader kings 2, dear esther, defcon, diablo 3, dogfighter, dota 2, dragon age origins, dungeon siege 3, dungeons of dredmor, edge, skyrim, endless space, fallen earth, fallen enchantress, fallout 3, fallout new vegas, firefall beta, frozen synapse, ftl, greed corp, gw2, half minute hero, hawken, homm 5, kings bounty series, grimrock, limbo, magicka, mtgo, mwo, natural selection 2, neverwinter, orcs must die 2, osmos, proteus, realm of the mad god, revenge of the titans, rift, monkey island se, shadowgrounds survivor, civ 5, s olar 2, space pirates and zombies, swords and soldiers, tales of monkey island, tera, tf2, terraria, to the moon, tl 2, trine, trine 2, tropico 4, universe sandbox, wow, xcom enemy unknown, zombie driver

Jesus Christ!! hahaha your memory going fine I suppose? using SSD?

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    Originally posted by ucidaitaci
    Originally posted by maji

Jesus Christ!! hahaha your memory going fine I suppose? using SSD?

I'm a programmer. I never forget anything. Except to remove bugs. But that's what patches are there for. :P

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• XsonicXsonic Member UncommonPosts: 93
    A lot (but I play mainly the games on my sig).
  • revslaverevslave Member UncommonPosts: 154

Hello

I tend to uninstall games when i am not playing them (Steam makes this very easy)

MMO

Defiance

FFXIV

Non-MMO

FTL

Borderlands 2

Rage 

The Witcher 2

Also I am on Kongregate quite a bit.

Rev.

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641

MMO's

The Exiled Realm of Arborea, 

Guild Wars 2

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Star Wars Galaxies

Granado Espada

Atlantica

Allods

Broken Sword (Mud)

Rappelz

Twelve Sky 2

RF Online

War Of The Immortals

Jade Dynasty

Perfect World International

Dragon Prophet

Marvel Heroes

Single Player Games (Including Steam)

Alan Wake

Crysis

The Witcher 1 & 2

Dragon Age: Origins

Company Of Heroes

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Diablo

Batman Arkham Asylum and City

Dawn Of War 2

Deus Ex (all 3 games)

Left For Dead 1 & 2

Darksiders 1 & 2

Mass Effect 1 & 2

GTA IV

Saints Row 2 and The Third

Mount and Blade

Portal

Titan Quest

Sacred 2

Total War: Shogun 2

BioShock 2

Borderlands

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I play games and don't uninstall them very often so I end up with tons of games installed

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013

Last 3  years till now i have and get busy with from time to time :

Age oof Wonders 2 SM

Fifa Manager 2007

Sid Meyers pirates

Mount&blade WB

PES 11/12/13

POE

Sacred 1

Morrorwind

Oblivion

Skyrim

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Blood Bowl : Chaos Edition, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis III, Football Manager 2013, Hearts Of Iron III, Don't Starve, The Secret World, Dark Souls II, Skyrim, Medieval 2 :Total War and Kingdoms (Lot's of mods) , Rome Total War, Game Dev Tycoon, Pirates Of The Burning Sea, Final Fantasy 7, War Thunder, Vampire The Masquerade : Bloodlines, Age of Conan. Left For Dead 2. That's it at the moment.
  • DraxonflyDraxonfly Member UncommonPosts: 126

Frogger, Minesweeper, Pong, Daikatana... .. .

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306

As I'm not in front of my personal machine, I'll do my best to remember.

Diablo 2

Diablo 3

Bioshock 2

Torchlight

Torchlight 2

STO

WAR

WoW

Atlantica Online

Arcanum

Warcraft 3

KotOR

KotOR 2

TOR

Republic Commando

Borderlands 2

LotRO

GW2

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Duke Nukem Forever

Might be time to do a bit of housekeeping.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993

Mabinogi - been playing this game since June 2010 and never get bored of it.

Vindictus - mostly to play with one friend and during Mabi's maintence now that I've maxed my Karok.

Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim - I'm currently playing through Skyrim (I bought the 3 DLC's when they were released but still have yet to beat the main storyline) and plan on playing Oblivion to completion yet again (I got all the achievements on 360) and Morrowind last.

The Sims 3 - have every expansion but no stuff packs/worlds. Best sandbox to fool around in IMO.

Dark Souls - still playing through this one. Can never find the time.

Company of Heroes/Civ 5 - strategy fix.

System Shock 2/Neverwinter Nights 2 - me and a friend are currently playing through these co-op. Won't stay afterwards.

XIV beta - just cause. Don't see myself playing it long term once it releases, but still fun to hop in every weekend.

Screen of my start menu lays out my most played games: