Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Latest Beta Phase Instruction Manual

UoriUori Starkville, MSPosts: 8Member

I've read through the Non-Disclosure Agreement, and related material. The latest word for the current Beta Phase from SE is:

"Under the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test Agreement, we asked you to keep confidential the features, information, and bugs related to the Beta Test as well as information shared on the Beta Tester Forum. As of June 13, 2013, we grant you permission to disclose information regarding the Beta Test."

Therefore, I do not see any reason why the Instruction Manual for the current phase cannot be posted.

This is in no way an intentional violation of the NDA, and if it becomes apparent that this is indeed a problem, then this post will be removed.

Here is the link to the manual. It was taken from the forum posts, and I think the formatting got a little wonky making it a pdf, but it's good enough. It's 14mb.

http://snk.to/f-ctu92ppz

Comments

• rykim86rykim86 winnipeg, MBPosts: 236Member

It's fine.

The only thing SE has made clear not to share is pictures and videos of Phase 1 and 2, and videos in Phase 3.

• nbtscannbtscan Phoenix, AZPosts: 781Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by rykim86

It's fine.

The only thing SE has made clear not to share is pictures and videos of Phase 1 and 2, and videos in Phase 3.

Audio is disallowed as well.