Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Warrior for DPS/Endgame Options

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

I'm considering giving Rift another try and have a couple of questions.

First, which warrior class is best if I'm interested in a strictly DPS build?

Second, what is there to do at endgame besides raid?  I mean PvE, not much of a PvP'er.

Thanks!

Actually a third question, since saboteur also looks neat:  Do saboteurs have to kite much in PvE?

Comments

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303
    Originally posted by Vigg

I'm considering giving Rift another try and have a couple of questions.

First, which warrior class is best if I'm interested in a strictly DPS build?

Second, what is there to do at endgame besides raid?  I mean PvE, not much of a PvP'er.

Thanks!

Actually a third question, since saboteur also looks neat:  Do saboteurs have to kite much in PvE?

Since your getting all the Warrior Souls anyway and will have multiple sets to choose from before your level 20 ... Just try it out. Also keep in mind that a max level DPS build won't necessarily help you for leveling, maybe the cornerstone of the build is one of the later skills?

Personally im fond of the Champion, it feels ... like a proper warrior. You know, big twohander swinging around hitting multiple enemies for "cold steel in your face"-damage type.

In regards to your saboteur question ... it depends(mostly on other souls). Your attacks don't have a min range, so you don't have to kite for that, you might have to kite if you pull too many enemies, but then again, who doesn't? I don't feel like my saboteur has to kite more than say my cleric cabalist or my mage elementist. Then again, if i have to kite my sabo is alot better at it then they are.

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    Playing tempest (warrior soul), 21 lvl atm. Love it:) u auto attack up to 30 meter or more with talents. all abilitys have same range and u got self heal Jog or what was it called. u can cast and move same time, even auto attack^^
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

OK, I'll give several a try, then!

What is there for a non-raider to do at endgame?

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

Warriors kinda suck at end game .

They used to be really good but now unless the fight is pure melee they feel pretty crappy on dps .

Paragon is top dps but useless at AOE and zero range .

Easier to roll a rogue or mage and pew pew pew top of charts no deaths .