Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any plans for Voiceovers?

stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394
Though this wont make or break the game for me, I was wondering if there was any news of SE adding voiceovers down the road?  I think the stories are so grand, in depth and long,  that it would really add to the drama and action if they got some great voiceovers for them.    Anyone else agree?

Comments

• DoomedfoxDoomedfox Member UncommonPosts: 679
    As far as i know VO will be in game at release.
  • LazzaroLazzaro Member UncommonPosts: 548

The VO's for the main story line are not in beta, but will for release.

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Oh sweet.....Just what I wanted to hear!
  • itsTortitsTort Member UncommonPosts: 125

Ahh man, I would love voice overs for the quests. While I was playing, I kept expecting to hear them; but then it was just silence and felt lonely. I am hoping for full voice overs as well, but it will in no way make/break the game for me. I am already pre-ordered and super excited to enjoy ARR, seeing as how I really wanted to play 10 and v1.0, but couldn't stand either due to the controls ;-;

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    Voice overs will be only for the main story.  Class quests will be cutscenes with dialog boxes and side quests are dialog boxes only.
  • EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Awesome im looking forward too the VO, i didnt even know there were VO.
  • WKMitchellWKMitchell Member UncommonPosts: 86
    You can Epic loots voiceover Language and subtitle language will each be there own setting in options.   Yes Voice overs will be in for release they are done right now but do to contracts with the voice actors aren't allowed in the game yet.  I also read some where down the line they plan to voice the class quests just wont be in for launch.