Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zelda MMO

BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

Would anyone else like to see Nintendo jump in the mix and make a MMO for their console? I wouldn't mind seeing them make a Zelda MMO. 

How about you folks?

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Comments

• itsTortitsTort Member UncommonPosts: 125

Would be awesome.

In the mean time, if you like the old school Legend of Zelda, you can check out Graal Online Classic. It used to be an old school standalone game, but they have the game live on Facebook now. Very Zelda-ish, you can locate hearts, fight enemies, pvp, collect new items (power glove, magic wands, other similar zelda items)

If you want a retro throwback anyways ;p

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

Hmm, they'd have to throw in some more quest variety. The whole "Talk to a bazillion people in this village and come back to me" quest is boring. Basically Zelda has, fetch, kill boss, acquire gear, talk to NPC, and mob grinding. Oh and some puzzles which people generally look up online.

Maybe it would be easier if you just Make a Warrior in WoW and call him Link.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Originally posted by itsTort

Would be awesome.

In the mean time, if you like the old school Legend of Zelda, you can check out Graal Online Classic. It used to be an old school standalone game, but they have the game live on Facebook now. Very Zelda-ish, you can locate hearts, fight enemies, pvp, collect new items (power glove, magic wands, other similar zelda items)

If you want a retro throwback anyways ;p

Hey thanks, I'll check it out.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"