Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are the servers up right now or nay?

• TorcipTorcip Sterling Heights, MIPosts: 669Member Uncommon
  • brieenbrieen Phoenix, AZPosts: 60Member Uncommon
    Next weekend

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• svannsvann san jose, CAPosts: 1,651Member Uncommon
    Not yet, keep checking though.
  • YaevinduskYaevindusk Ul''dah, CAPosts: 1,616Member Uncommon

The chocobos needed a nap from all the overuse they saw this weekend.  They should be good to go on the 28th of this month.

People with agendas on the internet are adorable.  Hatred spews ignorance.  Bias reveals stances.  Temperance begets balance.  Be the critic of your favored piece for its improvement and adhere to the pragmatic logic that there is no expertise in opinions.  Comment not on what games you dislike, for you aren't the audience nor expert on such and are only the opposition of reason with your rhetoric.