Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which zone do you absolutely want to see in EQNext.

Comments

• RynetRynet Member UncommonPosts: 114

Crypt of Dalnir was a blast.. Falling through floors and nibblers and trying to get out of there was lol

• RogoshRogosh Member UncommonPosts: 208
    karnor's castle and dreadlands. Sebilis.

"Its better to look ugly and win than pretty and lose"

• RogoshRogosh Member UncommonPosts: 208
    Originally posted by Vynt
    I always liked Kithicor Forest. Rushing to get there before night fell when mobs were low level and living, but once night fell, high level undead came out. Remember running low chars through at night hoping I would make it. Once I zoned into Rivervale after getting attacked and I was down to 0hp, fainted, slowly dying, got bandaged and lived, then made my way to HH, hehe.

SO true the day night cycle in eq, if that makes it to EQN the game is going to be awesome.

"Its better to look ugly and win than pretty and lose"

• st3v3b0st3v3b0 Member UncommonPosts: 155
    This is a tough poll...  I have so many great memory's in most of these zones and many more not even mentioned.  The trains in Crushbone... Lower Guk camps...  South Karna...
  • bigdummy760bigdummy760 Member UncommonPosts: 5

Of course you left out so many more interesting zines, and while I slapped a vote for Befallen, I would love to see a remake of Crystal Caverns more than anything.  So many fun times of pulling almost every orcs and running for life to that one dwarf who would complete heal you over and over while the dwarves stomped the orcs into the ice.... of course run a little too far and end up in the spiders, or better yet forget to check to see if that one dwarf was up and find out the hard way if you really knew your way around CC with that orc train in tow lol... good times good times

• TibbzTibbz Member UncommonPosts: 613

For this list the City of Mist.

My favorite zone in EQ was ToFS by far, love that zone. 

• kyssarikyssari Member Posts: 142
    Plane of Mischief was my all time favorite zone by far, especially when you had to run through North Temple of Veeshan to get to it, was sad when they moved it out to Great Divide but the zone tiself is still pure win!
  • JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880

Oasis!

I liked hanging out with people on the beach next to the water.

• shockwaved1shockwaved1 Member UncommonPosts: 39
    HHK!!
  • GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,395
    Karnors Castle, Sebilis, and Blackburrow.
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by Mardukk
    Originally posted by SavageHorizon

Not fare i want all of them,i also have fond memories of making my way to Crystal Caverns for the first time, fighting my way down to the bottom and heading into the dwarf city.

Sometimes i would levitate down to the bottom.

Karnor's Castle the home of  Venril Sathir and mega trains.

I really miss planning how I was going to get to a zone as just walking up to a zone (with no threat of death) was not always possible.  Like levitating down someplace and then you aggro this mob and feign death and on and on.  Imagine that tactics used to simply travel...something unheard of these days.

Crystal Caverns had some good loot and money making possibilities, good fun.

I'm suprised no Blackburrow on the list.  I'm guessing there were more people that played Freeport than Qeynos.

I agree, a mad dash to the entrance and you zone in lol, just getting there was great fun. I also spent a lot of time in Sirens Grotto, you had to hope the roamer was not at the entrance.

I knew that place like the back of my hand swimming around was fun.

Originally posted by kyssari
    Plane of Mischief was my all time favorite zone by far, especially when you had to run through North Temple of Veeshan to get to it, was sad when they moved it out to Great Divide but the zone tiself is still pure win!

Remember 

• RonosRonos Member UncommonPosts: 24

Kedge Keep was my favorite zone, and any place I can quad/swarm kite.

Originally posted by Ronos

Kedge Keep was my favorite zone, and any place I can quad/swarm kite.

Yeah another fun zone, finding Phinigel Autropos for the first time was a pain.

EQ was king when it comes to underwater dungeons and just dungeons, Vanguard comes close as well.

Originally posted by Justsomenoob

Oasis!

I liked hanging out with people on the beach next to the water.

That's another zone i loved.

• FangrimFangrim Member UncommonPosts: 616
    Everfrost and Permafrost

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    Thundering steppes.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    EQ next will be on another world far and far intoo the future... maybe the old worlds might be added as an expasnion some years after release..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    EQ next will be on another world far and far intoo the future... maybe the old worlds might be added as an expasnion some years after release..

Nope it's not on another world, it's still Norrath.

Next you will be telling us it's Tyria lol.

• ZorlofeZorlofe Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Don't ask why but I miss Misty Thicket.
  • nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    the world will be called cash shop.
    Originally posted by Zorlofe
    Don't ask why but I miss Misty Thicket.

I can understand why though, i also liked Surefall Glades for it's sleepy feel.

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940
    none, let it be something else than what happened in the past, people need to learn let go sometimes and take new stuff with open mind.
  • SeanalexSeanalex Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Lake of Ill Omen, or The Dreadlands...

Played - EQ 1/2, WoW, SWG, SWTOR, GW 1/2 UO, STO, CO, DCUO, AO, Rift.

Originally posted by Seanalex
    Lake of Ill Omen, or The Dreadlands...

So many greats zones.