Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA] Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] ! (Midgardsormr)

AviciousAvicious Member UncommonPosts: 79

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one, with good people, that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question?  Do you hate joining guilds where you don't know anyone? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked because you could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Grievance YouTube Video

Grievance Website

Grievance can be found in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds

Elder Scrolls Online (Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart Guilds available at launch)

Everquest II - Permafrost Server

Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server

Neverwinter - Dragon Server

SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers

Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch)

World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)

Dragon's Prophet

Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr (Beta & Launch Server)

Rift - Wolfsbane Server

World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Azuremyst Server

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)

Defiance

World of Tanks 

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located primarily in the US and Canada, but we have members from other parts of the world

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game, COG members, or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in.  Hope to see you there.

visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

We have a Linkshell and Free Company on Midgardsormr Server, and we are also planning to launch on Midgardsormr (Non-Legacy)!

Avicious
Guild Leader
A Friendly, Casual/Progressive Guild on Faeblight (Rift)
Website

Comments

• Maeve_TrinityMaeve_Trinity Member Posts: 12
    Hello Everyone!!!!!!

Grievance is a guild with a rich history that has spanned many games so rest assured we will be here now and for many years to come ! Friendships are formed by a variety of players of all ages with our hallmarks of Family, Loyalty and Honor serving us well. Why play Neverwinter alone or reside in a guild that doesn't encourage it's players to help other ? We play together and leave no guildmate behind ! Whether it be getting into that dungeon and slaying a dragon, help with profession materials or simple questions in game we are dedicated to our members first and foremost. If you feel our values match your own stop by, chat and join Grievance in Neverwinter !

Come to Grievance and remember what it was that made you fall in love with MMOs in the first place.
  • ShadyLadyShadyLady Member Posts: 1

I am New to this guild,.. and I have to state,..

Great People,.. great guild!

This is one of the best guilds I've even been in,.. lots of people to chat with,.. always helpful,.. very knowledgeable in most games and if they don't know the answer they find out!!!  :) 

• AviciousAvicious Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Originally posted by ShadyLady

I am New to this guild,.. and I have to state,..

Great People,.. great guild!

This is one of the best guilds I've even been in,.. lots of people to chat with,.. always helpful,.. very knowledgeable in most games and if they don't know the answer they find out!!!  :) 

Most members that join us, are so surprised how grounded and friendly, yet competitive we are, they make Grievance their home!

We couldn't be happier :D

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

• MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Spam guilds are the best!! Greatest marketers and peddlers ever!! :)

Originally posted by Maitrader

Mailtrader,

We're a very large organization, and we have a presence in many, many games!  We're making efforts to build our FFXIV division, as many of our members are showing interest!  We're just a bunch of good people, looking for more good people!

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

Kind of unfair don't you think?   As a member of Grievance I have never felt pressured in anyway.  I sought them out on my own, and found a great group of people to play games with.   In my own opinion, they are simply seeking like minded to people to come together to make their gaming experience better. No one is forcing anyone join.  Its still the choice of each individual.  I personally am glad I have joined grievance and many games which I felt were getting stale and lackluster were given new life by having events, friends to play with and opportunities to breathe new life into games.

But please don't take my word for any of this, try them if you are curious.  You can always leave at any time without any issues. 

• MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1

Kind of unfair don't you think?   As a member of Grievance I have never felt pressured in anyway.  I sought them out on my own, and found a great group of people to play games with.   In my own opinion, they are simply seeking like minded to people to come together to make their gaming experience better. No one is forcing anyone join.  Its still the choice of each individual.  I personally am glad I have joined grievance and many games which I felt were getting stale and lackluster were given new life by having events, friends to play with and opportunities to breathe new life into games.

But please don't take my word for any of this, try them if you are curious.  You can always leave at any time without any issues. 

Just playing with you guys ;) see you guys all over the place. Hope all goes well in your endeavors.

Originally posted by sumdumguy1

Just playing with you guys ;) see you guys all over the place. Hope all goes well in your endeavors.

It's all good, Mail :)  And thank you.

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

• ShubawkssShubawkss Member Posts: 55
    Saw you guys in Wildstar, and ESO. Good luck!
  • NionyaNionya Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Originally posted by Shubawkss

We are a multi gaming community, we are in several games.. :) 

If you are looking for a family friendly, drama free guild that still gets stuff done.. A guild where we want to know you, and not your dps.. Jois us! You wont regret it!

www.grievanceguild.com

• 4Renziks4Renziks Member UncommonPosts: 390
    Just I quick question..maybe I could post this on official guild forums..but iam here so ill ask. I joined you guys for Neverwinter (Skornjax) but after the bugs and exploits I lost intrest in a game I was already questioning.  To join games like FFXIV , or currently playing RIFT FTP...do I have to reapply for those specific games? thanks! probably the best massive size guild your gonna find, as someone who hates quantity over quality , this ones mostly quality! 

playing: Dragon Age
    Waiting: for FF14, Mass Effect
    Want to try: Fallen Earth

Originally posted by 4Renziks
    Just I quick question..maybe I could post this on official guild forums..but iam here so ill ask. I joined you guys for Neverwinter (Skornjax) but after the bugs and exploits I lost intrest in a game I was already questioning.  To join games like FFXIV , or currently playing RIFT FTP...do I have to reapply for those specific games? thanks! probably the best massive size guild your gonna find, as someone who hates quantity over quality , this ones mostly quality! 

Thanks for the kind words!  The answer is no, once you're in Grievance, you're eligible to participate in any guild within Grievance!  We have a forum called "Switching Games", where you can switch your Main Game.  But, if you want to play in a guild that's not your main game, you are absolutely welcome to, and also be in the guild.  

Main games are more for organizational purpose, than anything else.  We just want you to have fun with us, whatever you decide to do :)  Even if it's logging onto Teamspeak to hang out and talk about life :)

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

• 4Renziks4Renziks Member UncommonPosts: 390
    That's good...ill post in the switching game section...its looking like rift ftp until Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, cant wait for open beta

playing: Dragon Age
    Waiting: for FF14, Mass Effect
    Want to try: Fallen Earth

Originally posted by Arcticnoon
    Why would I want to join a guild who is spread over 3 or more games? I want a group that is focused and determined. It would be like casting a actor who is working on 3 movies at once. You arent going to get his best for your film.

There is separate leadership for every guild within Grievance, in addition to several groups that function within Grievance, to keep the organization running as a whole.

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

• Mr.PuddlezMr.Puddlez Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Avicious
    Originally posted by 4Renziks

Main games are more for organizational purpose, than anything else.  We just want you to have fun with us, whatever you decide to do :)  Even if it's logging onto Teamspeak to hang out and talk about life :)

I have been with Grievance for a couple of months now and this is an amazing guild.  Even if FFXIV is not playable feel free to come into teamspeak and hang out in our Bar and Grill.  Come join in on the fun!

Sorry you're having a bad day, Jorl.  If there's anything I can do to help, send me a PM!

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434

Hey thx, and to you as well :)

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

Yes, thank you!

We're anticipating quite a showing in Grievance today for FFXIV!  If you don't have a place to hang out, we have a Linkshell on Midgardsormr!  Come meet some of our awesome people!

http://www.grievancegaming.org

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

• NymiraNymira Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Grievance has been such an awesome gaming family to be with! I've only recently joined as of the end of May for Dragon's Prophet and can't wait to join you guys for FFXIV :) Hope to meet you guys in TS soon!
    Originally posted by Nymira
    Grievance has been such an awesome gaming family to be with! I've only recently joined as of the end of May for Dragon's Prophet and can't wait to join you guys for FFXIV :) Hope to meet you guys in TS soon!

Thanks for the kind words, Nymira!  Our FFXIV division is proving to be a mature, fun, and informative group to play with.  We have 7-10 players in our Teamspeak many hours of the day, around 23 total players in our Linkshell!

If you want to hang out with mature, friendly players, come find us!

http://www.grievancegaming.org and apply for our FFXIV Embassy (or any other game)!

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

Thanks for the info Avicious - I've put in my application on the forums! :) 
    Originally posted by Nymira
    Thanks for the info Avicious - I've put in my application on the forums! :) 

We can't wait til you get home, Nymira!

We purchased our Free Company last night, as well as hitting dungeons, guildhests, and other things.  We had a blast and can't wait until next weekend!

Want to be part of a mature, family-style gaming community, that spans many games?

visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org - Submit an application in our forums and tell us a little about yourself!  When you're approved, you'll receive our Teamspeak info as well as our charter, and other information!

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

Thanks! Have a few friends also putting in applications so we'll try to get setup on the LS next weekend! 

By the way - you guys have a ton of great resources on the forum. It's been so helpful for getting started with the classes and crafting!

-Nymira

We're a bunch of adult, mature gamers, and most of us ARE competitive, excited to raid, get to max level, but we aren't an elitist group.  While we like to progress through raid content in almost all of our games,  we care more about the person behind the keyboard.  We maintain many competitive people, and some very strong raid forces within the Grievance organization.

We're competitive, yet non-elitist.  We respect our fellow members, while driving toward success.

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

Are you excited for this upcoming beta weekend?! If you're still looking for an awesome group of people, come join us at Grievance! We'll be playing on the Midgardsormr server for both beta and launch with a LS/FC all setup and ready to go!

Come on over to http://www.grievancegaming.org and sign-up for the forums to give us a quick background about yourself - we'd love to hear from you!