Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eden Eternal: The Reawakening Now Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Eden Eternal players will finally be able to see the fruits of the past two years as the game is relaunched with The Reawakening. Among many big changes, Eden Eternals graphics and UI have been overhauled to better meet the needs of players.

The Reawakening features an eye-popping graphical update to the entire game. Character movement and casting animations are smoother and more detailed, improved lighting effects add additional depth to character models, and new art has been added for story quests. The user interface has also been updated to be more streamlined, intuitive, and easy to use for new and veteran players alike. 

Find out more on the Eden Eternal site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• zastenzasten Member Posts: 283

imo, a pile of crap, why bother changing the gfx!

Had not played since gw2 was released, thought I'd take another look, don't remember it being almost impossible to move around due to invisible barriers, try to walk down any hill and you will see what I mean.

The gfx don't look any different?

+ the reason I stopped playing was that my backpack is full of stuff that I assume I need at some future time, and so can no longer pick up anything new (lack of room came flooding back on killing 1 monster)!!!

• GrintchGrintch Member UncommonPosts: 132
    I can't see any difference between the old and new.
  • BigmamajamaBigmamajama Member Posts: 198

Eye popping graphics?

I did watch the whole thing, and I guess yes my eyes did kind of pop from the nuclear bomb flashes that were detonating which I guess were spells going off?  Maybe, the characters swords were dipped in nitro glycerin?

It pretty much obliterated me seeing anything on screen.

Looks kind of like some World of Warcraft, alpha engine testing from 2003.

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461
    As far as anime games go, I find it more fluid and cohesive than Ragnorok 2.. But from a western MMO perspective, I agree it is grindy and boring..
  • gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341
    I'm confused. It looks exactly like I remember it. What part of this is supposed to be new and updated?

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    I see this game heavily advertised on every site I visit.  I tried it once, and I didn't get how it survived.  Is anyone playing this?

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA