Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It is as simple as this Yes or No

Comments

• PreythanPreythan Member Posts: 66
    Definitely YES!
  • Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584
    Originally posted by Swiftrevoir

................................................ ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":''-,::|:|::|:::|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':'-,::',"-::'':"::::::::|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::'-,:;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::'-,::
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':'-,:'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::'-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯:'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::-::|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::-,:||..|
    ......./::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,:::|:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: ::
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::: : : : : : |: : ::::::::/:/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::: : : : : : |: : :::::::              YES!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::: : : : : : : : : |:::::;;
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/| ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/::::::::::: ::: "-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/:|: : : : ::":/||
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::::::::"~/_:|:|: : : '-,::"::,'
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,:::::::::"-,|:||,-, : '-,:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/--';;:::/: ||-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: .............."~--„_____„„-~~"

Nice !! I like it

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

No.

This game feels like 10 years old no matter pretty graphics.

• AyulinAyulin Member Posts: 334

Si

I should add that I don't technically have to buy it again (1.0 owner), but I am anyway, because I love what the CE comes with, and I feel it's a new enough game, and easily solid enough to warrant another purchase.

• GiddianGiddian Member UncommonPosts: 418

No.

For me, It's had it's chance already. I moved on

• ShadysaltzShadysaltz Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Originally posted by Ayulin

Si

I should add that I don't technically have to buy it again (1.0 owner), but I am anyway, because I love what the CE comes with, and I feel it's a new enough game, and easily solid enough to warrant another purchase.

The owners of the 1.0 CE will get all ARR in-game CE items for free at launch in addition to the onion helm gift from back in the day. That being said I bought the normal edition on ps3 to try it out and get the Cait Sith buddy bonus from the standard plus all the CE goodies. Very excited for launch!

• jayfeeler69jayfeeler69 Member Posts: 94
    Originally posted by Inigo_Montoya

As ARR sits now after PH3 T1 would you buy the game and support the game as it is now ?

Just a simple yes or no response is all we need here . We do not need long winded statements about IF it will do this or IF it changes that . Just YES or NO

Yes until Archeage releases

• RyukanRyukan Member UncommonPosts: 829
    Nope. Didn't care for the previous version much at all, but for the sake of being fair and open-minded (as much as I can be fair and open-minded hehe) when I got the beta invite for the new version I decided to try it out. Don't care for ARR much at all either.
  • MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Yes. 

P.S. You should have made this a poll 

• evianwaterevianwater Member UncommonPosts: 308
    Yes, pre-ordered
  • stayBlindstayBlind Member UncommonPosts: 512
    No.

Little forum boys with their polished cyber toys: whine whine, boo-hoo, talk talk.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Fuckin-a-Rudy

• bigbudzbigbudz Member Posts: 52
    Yeah why not

Current PC Build

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/p8RBD3

Present: Current offerings are low quality or soloable

Past:AoC, DCUO, FFXI,FFXIV 1.0 and ARR,WoW,Fallen Earth, Tabula Rasa, TSW, SWTOR, Rift, Aion, WAR, Darkfall, STO, CoH/CoV, GW2, Diaspora, EQ2, DDO, and a bunch of forgettable ftp games

• redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722
    Not sure.  All the positive reactions got me excited to try it, but thus far it seems like a pretty typical themepark affair. I'm gonna keep playing around for a while.
  • PulsarManPulsarMan Member Posts: 289
    Yes.
  • Uzur9Uzur9 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Yes I have plans to Pre-Order next month.  The DDE   -- Could someone help clear it up for me though,  does the DDE come with all the CE stuff yes?
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Inigo_Montoya

As ARR sits now after PH3 T1 would you buy the game and support the game as it is now ?

Just a simple yes or no response is all we need here . We do not need long winded statements about IF it will do this or IF it changes that . Just YES or NO

Yes.

But should not you prepare some entry form instead of browsing now dozens of page to see how many said yes or no? Here we are collecting posts that are beyond useless without strait numbers. Good idea, terrible execution.

• GiddianGiddian Member UncommonPosts: 418
    NO

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Yes I will. Its not amazing but its still the best we have gotten in years. I just don't see anything else out there I would play over this game.
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Yup
  • MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    No.

$50 and a sub for the same old quest driven themepark no thanks. It's good but not that good.
  • VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Yes, already pre-ordered.
  • AyulinAyulin Member Posts: 334
    Originally posted by ayakashioni
    Originally posted by Ayulin

Si

The owners of the 1.0 CE will get all ARR in-game CE items for free at launch in addition to the onion helm gift from back in the day. That being said I bought the normal edition on ps3 to try it out and get the Cait Sith buddy bonus from the standard plus all the CE goodies. Very excited for launch!

Yeah I knew about the CE in-game items.

I like the physical items as well, though (much better offering than 1.0's).

Also, I'm a fan of Amano's art, so that's a big bonus.

• wow.pwns111wow.pwns111 Member Posts: 108

"Hodor"

-Hodor

"We have barred the gates, but can not hold them for long...
    They have taken the Bridge and the Second Hall...
    We can not get out. The end comes.
    Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming..."

• Anfere31Anfere31 Member UncommonPosts: 48
    YES Pre Ordered after  2 very convincing beta phases, and stil having a blast  during phase 3