Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'll give Secret World this...

At least they can make a backdrop ad that doesn't have a girl wearing just about nothing (or with a skirt flying up) who has the body of an 18 year old and the face of an eight year old.

At least for today I can keep MMORPG.com open in public places without worrying about people seeing it and thinking I'm some kind of pervert.

I've never played Secret World, not sure if I ever will, but having a normal ad almost makes me want to go give them money simply to encourage other companies to do normal non-creeper ads.

Kudos TSW.

Comments

• SonoviusSonovius Member CommonPosts: 5
    I just started and it is the best MMO I have played since FFXI - a very long time ago.  All story.  Combat is okay it suits my style.
  • SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366
    I bought The Secret World a while back when it first went buy to play and it is a really enjoyable game. The game is fun to play and is a change of pace from other mmos.

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156
    1500 played hours since release and still counting.

REALITY CHECK

• tkoreapertkoreaper Member UncommonPosts: 412
    If there's anything that The Secret World should be known for then it's definitely it's story. Hell, I'm the kind of person who just completely skips through quest text because I don't care very much about it, but TSW shoves the story in your face and you just take it all in and that's the way it should be. I shouldn't have to read pages of text to understand something. Oh yeah, the quests are fun too.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

I've never played Secret World, not sure if I ever will  - you definitely should give TSW a try, it's a great game.

And for the first part about the decent ad, you're totally underestimate the trolls :) actually there was a thread here about bashing the very same ad picture, because -drumroll- the guy above is smoking... lol. I'm not kidding, serioulsy. It was a funny thread :)

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Probably the worst AAA MMO I've ever played, personally.  I agree with you about the ads though.  Keep it classy.
  • ArtalisArtalis Member UncommonPosts: 17

Probably the best AAA MMO I've ever played.

Unfortunately I ran out of content that I care about.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Originally posted by Thillian
    1500 played hours since release and still counting.

Nice signature btw

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"