Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter or Dragon's Prophet: Which game is better?

TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

Hi. I'm curious.. what do you all think...I will hold my opinion to honor yours. Thanks.

Which game is better? Neverwinter or Dragon's Prophet.... and WHY?

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

Comments

• AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059
    Neverwinter has it's share of problems, most relating to cash shop and exploits, but it's leagues better than Dragon's Prophet which is a bland game, with boring combat, and just all around mediocre in every aspect.
  • BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    If you dont spend one cent on Neverwinter you wont care about all of the exploit chaos and you will be able to enjoy the game. Another tip is to play as a dwarf. The character models for males are horrendous besides male dwarfs. I dont play female avatars, so I cant comment on them.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

With exploits that have been in the game since closed beta it shows the carelessness that Cryptic Studios has with Neverwinter Online. There are players within the game with billions of astral diamonds and in addition to many other exploits all of which essentially break the game. I'll pass on giving the win to Neverwinter. Dragon's Prophet is better in my opinion.

Oh man did you even load DP on your pc? It's really really bad it looks and feels like the 1991 version of batman online if there ever was such a game.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    They are two completely different games, each excelling in their own way. NW is great for someone that wants a hack-n-slash MMO with endless campaigns to choose from. Dragon's Prophet is great for someone looking for pet/companion gameplay.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387

Nevericher vs Dragon Profit...

Hard p2w decisions there, lol

• redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722
    They both represent the latest incarnation of exactly what is wrong with the current state of MMORPGs, imo.
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    They are both F2P, it's not like you can't download and check them both.