Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

It is as simple as this Yes or No

Comments

• ToxiaToxia Posts: 1,306Member Uncommon
    Yessah

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• MagikrorriMMagikrorriM Binghamton, NYPosts: 198Member Uncommon
    Hell yeah, paid for 3 month sub.
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox NottinghamPosts: 770Member Uncommon
    No! why? cus I already have it so I don't need to buy it :-P lol.  Basically everyone who bought 1.0 don't need to buy 2.0 so yeah, I'm good x3

imageimage

• fs23otmfs23otm Posts: 418Member Uncommon
    Yes 2 copies preordered.
  • Hamger8Hamger8 College Point, NYPosts: 78Member
    YES
  • NetSageNetSage Lake Geneva, WIPosts: 1,044Member Uncommon
    Yes, pre-ordered :D.
  • tommygunzIItommygunzII Roanoke, VAPosts: 321Member

YES

Phase 3 beta sold it for me, I was very impressed.

• BraindomeBraindome Posts: 936Member Uncommon

Yes, played the beta loved it, pre-ordered, subscribed. Much better than before, hated it before, love it now, it's "special".

• jtcgsjtcgs New Port Richey, ILPosts: 1,777Member
    No, I will never pay a sub again if I have to BUY the game, if the game itself was free I would think about it. Done paying for things twice.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• AlucardlbAlucardlb Yankton, SDPosts: 83Member
    Me and the wife will be buying this game, tho it might not be something we end up playing a year down the road, for 30$ and 13$ a month its well worth the investment even if its only a month or two we end up playing.
  • Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Monticello, MNPosts: 418Member
    Yes.
  • sourjtensourjten boise, IDPosts: 4Member
    yes  x 2
  • TokkenTokken Portland, ORPosts: 1,344Member Uncommon

leaning toward yes.

Warriors are like steel, when you lose your temper you lose your worth.
  • anastaiaanastaia tampa, FLPosts: 55Member
    Yes!

broken, missing, the torment of
    my soul...

• TalemireTalemire Clearwater, FLPosts: 750Member Uncommon
    Yeah

------------------------------
    MMORPGs are great to look forward to after a hard day of work, but heaven is the ultimate reward for those who live Christ-like.

• DeitylightDeitylight E.St.louis, ILPosts: 102Member Uncommon
    Undecided.

• Soki123Soki123 Kelowna, BCPosts: 1,915Member Uncommon
    Yes for sure, great game.
  • KythasWraithKythasWraith Tinker AFB, OKPosts: 8Member

Very much a yes. These new dev's are proving their weight in gold and as a long time Final Fantasy fan it's good to see the franchise seeing some respect from Square.

I know, you wanted it quick, but had to get that off my chest.

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 11,067Member Rare

Well i think that is cutting the topic short by not wanting IF or AND's because that is ALWAYS important to a game.This game is no where near complete yet,they are only about 3-4 months into a year long plan.However for myself,i would say a definite yes and i was one who scoffed the initial release as i also scoffed it during the production phases.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• NetSageNetSage Lake Geneva, WIPosts: 1,044Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Wizardry
    Well i think that is cutting the topic short by not wanting IF or AND's because that is ALWAYS important to a game.This game is no where near complete yet,they are only about 3-4 months into a year long plan.However for myself,i would say a definite yes and i was one who scoffed the initial release as i also scoffed it during the production phases.    

There are plenty of threads sharing details already though.

• AconsarAconsar Narvon, PAPosts: 262Member
    Originally posted by CrazKanuk
    Negative.   Not for money. It's not good enough to get my money.

You pay for a Blizzard product.  Your money has already been sucked out of your pockets for sparkling ponies and fairy trinkets, LOL.

• ShadusShadus Louisville, OHPosts: 666Member

Yes

I'm very impressed with where they went, they've pretty much addressed 99% of my complaints with the first release and I expect they'll do well in the future with it as well based on what they've done so far.

Shadus

• Punk999Punk999 Baytown, TXPosts: 882Member Uncommon
    Yes. 1.0 CE needs to be dusted off.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• PurutzilPurutzil Posts: 3,044Member Uncommon

Maybe....

The defining factor in what makes it is "Do I feel like spending $ to play a game that will only last me a few months tops before I'm done with it?" Which right now, I'm not quite sure.

• yundayunda New hamp, NHPosts: 5Member

Yes.