Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Talk about favortism....

Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Richmond, VAPosts: 527Member

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?373541-Did-SIN-bug-into-our-Keep-to-take-down-our-tower

av conveniently forget to mention a major mechanic change (don't even get my started on the fact that it's probably a bug after the xfers thing)

lod/sin/udl happen to know about it though.

sendog and co die on a wall, we ask a gm(happens to be icy wave no less) to give us the bags that fell through the wall. he refuses. this is despite this being done previously by other gms.

now lod/udl/sin bug into geometry to take out a zap tower while not being hit. gm does nothing (who was the gm?).

if you havnt caught on where I'm going with this. that is some seriously bs favouritism going on right here.

Comments

• NevulusNevulus Miami Beach, FLPosts: 1,288Member Uncommon

I CAN confirm that a GM will give u the loot from a grave that falls thru the wall. So if he did not give it to you, something is not right about that.

Take a screenshot of the GM denying you the loot, and simple make a post on the darkfall forums. You know how it goes "pic or it didn't happen"

But after the siege stone fiasco the other day where all GMs happen to "NOT" reply to a major exploit, I am starting to think there is some heavy favoritism in those guys favor.

• -Zeno--Zeno- Posts: 1,298Member Common

SIN has always had insider information as to what is coming up and what was not mentioned.  This is coming from someone who was a part of their clan in DF1.0.

I would not jump to say dev favoritism as information is just that, information.  If they were receiving gold/lewt/etc from developers then that is another story.  Most of their core members have 80k prowess or higher which could point to something fishy (they did bug a Golem in DF1.0 to macro on).

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member
    Originally posted by -Zeno-

SIN has always had insider information as to what is coming up and what was not mentioned.  This is coming from someone who was a part of their clan in DF1.0.

I would not jump to say dev favoritism as information is just that, information.  If they were receiving gold/lewt/etc from developers then that is another story.  Most of their core members have 80k prowess or higher which could point to something fishy (they did bug a Golem in DF1.0 to macro on).

I saw some dudes with over 120k prowess about 3-4 weeks ago. I don't know how they did it. I can't even imagine. I'm not saying there is any favoritism related to it. I am just pointing out that 80k should be put into perspective by understanding almost a month ago, people in those clans had 120k. 

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Richmond, VAPosts: 527Member

Zeno - I meant favortsim by the fact they glitched under a keep and took out a guard tower and a GM did nothing there and also allowed them to mark runes inside the wall.

Ghost ONe or whatever the dude's name is has over 200k prowess in SIN - dude needs to get some sunlight he must be pale as fuck, lol

• SalengerSalenger Pottageville, ONPosts: 520Member Uncommon

Yeah was much of the same in the first Darkfall.

DFUW is fail, i honestly feel the only reason people play this game is for some sort of online social approval ...or pixel ego.

The game is not good and frankly is a major time sink for no reward.

• GreymoorGreymoor ManchesterPosts: 801Member
    "nice troll, your keep is on the complete opposite end of the city, we came early locked down the city and used primalist Wall of force to nuke down your tower with spikes. Just stop."
  • wrekognizewrekognize salt lake city, UTPosts: 384Member
    Originally posted by Deerhunter71

lod/sin/udl happen to know about it though.

They found out about it because they play the game. It wouldn't take long during a siege. I agree though, it's shady not to advise the players of this type of change.