Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It is as simple as this Yes or No

Comments

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    No! why? cus I already have it so I don't need to buy it :-P lol.  Basically everyone who bought 1.0 don't need to buy 2.0 so yeah, I'm good x3

imageimage

• fs23otmfs23otm Member RarePosts: 506
    Yes 2 copies preordered.
  • Hamger8Hamger8 Member Posts: 78
    YES
  • NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Yes, pre-ordered :D.
  • tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321

YES

Phase 3 beta sold it for me, I was very impressed.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Yes, played the beta loved it, pre-ordered, subscribed. Much better than before, hated it before, love it now, it's "special".

• jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777
    No, I will never pay a sub again if I have to BUY the game, if the game itself was free I would think about it. Done paying for things twice.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• AlucardlbAlucardlb Member Posts: 83
    Me and the wife will be buying this game, tho it might not be something we end up playing a year down the road, for 30$ and 13$ a month its well worth the investment even if its only a month or two we end up playing.
  • Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 418
    Yes.
  • sourjtensourjten Member Posts: 4
    yes  x 2
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547

leaning toward yes.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• anastaiaanastaia Member Posts: 55
    Yes!

broken, missing, the torment of
    my soul...

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    Yeah
    Isaiah 41:10
  • DeitylightDeitylight Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Undecided.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Yes for sure, great game.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Well i think that is cutting the topic short by not wanting IF or AND's because that is ALWAYS important to a game.This game is no where near complete yet,they are only about 3-4 months into a year long plan.However for myself,i would say a definite yes and i was one who scoffed the initial release as i also scoffed it during the production phases.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by Wizardry

Well i think that is cutting the topic short by not wanting IF or AND's because that is ALWAYS important to a game.This game is no where near complete yet,they are only about 3-4 months into a year long plan.However for myself,i would say a definite yes and i was one who scoffed the initial release as i also scoffed it during the production phases.

There are plenty of threads sharing details already though.

• AconsarAconsar Member Posts: 262
    Originally posted by CrazKanuk

Negative.

Not for money. It's not good enough to get my money.

You pay for a Blizzard product.  Your money has already been sucked out of your pockets for sparkling ponies and fairy trinkets, LOL.

• ShadusShadus Member UncommonPosts: 669

Yes

I'm very impressed with where they went, they've pretty much addressed 99% of my complaints with the first release and I expect they'll do well in the future with it as well based on what they've done so far.

Shadus

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Yes. 1.0 CE needs to be dusted off.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

Maybe....

The defining factor in what makes it is "Do I feel like spending $ to play a game that will only last me a few months tops before I'm done with it?" Which right now, I'm not quite sure.

• yundayunda Member Posts: 5

Yes.

• RazankaRazanka Member UncommonPosts: 67
    ...would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?
  • Bahamut231Bahamut231 Member Posts: 50
    Public events, Duty finder(u mad bro?), Raids, Sick Limit breaks, Final Fantasy

Im in
  • SwiftrevoirSwiftrevoir Member UncommonPosts: 158

................................................ ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":''-,::|:|::|:::|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':'-,::',"-::'':"::::::::|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::'-,:;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::'-,::
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':'-,:'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::'-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯:'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::-::|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::-,:||..|
    ......./::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,:::|:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: ::
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::: : : : : : |: : ::::::::/:/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::: : : : : : |: : :::::::              YES!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::: : : : : : : : : |:::::;;
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/| ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/::::::::::: ::: "-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/:|: : : : ::":/||
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::::::::"~/_:|:|: : : '-,::"::,'
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,:::::::::"-,|:||,-, : '-,:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/--';;:::/: ||-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: .............."~--„_____„„-~~"