Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xbox One #1 Selling Video Game Item On Amazon

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Even before the change to the Xbox One's features it was in the #1 spot.

Please feel free to discuss.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_vg_1

Comments

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607
    Yeah. The day one edition. Sony sold out of their launch edition the same day it was put up. Also PS4 has 6 skus and Xbox has 1. 
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Xzen
    Yeah. The day one edition. Sony sold out of their launch edition the same day it was put up. Also PS4 has 5 skus and Xbox has 1. 

That's the only edition they are offering atm and Sony still has PS4's for sale. If they had bundles like Sony you would see some of those too. Even at #1 the system is still trending upwards. 

Its simply showing that this system is selling and will continue to sell very well. So all the damage is done and nobody is going to buy it talk is just fanboy hate.image

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Yeah. The day one edition. Sony sold out of their launch edition the same day it was put up. Also PS4 has 6 skus and Xbox has 1. 

Yeah, basically, go to this page: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition-500gb/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=zg_bs_videogames_19

Notice their launch edition has been sold out already and 4 out of the other 5 editions are in the top 10 at 3, 4, 5 and 8.

Originally posted by Mannish
    Yeah. The day one edition. Sony sold out of their launch edition the same day it was put up. Also PS4 has 5 skus and Xbox has 1. 

That's the only edition they are offering atm and Sony still has PS4's for sale. If they had budles like Sony you would see some of those too. Even at #1 the system is still trending upwards. Its simply showing that this system is selling and will continue to sell very well. So all the damage is done and nobody is going to buy is just fanboy hate.image

The launch edition of the PS4 sold out. Now they are just selling bundles and the standard edition. Also I'm not a fanboi and will get an xbox one eventually. However your posts have been dripping with fanboism for a while now.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    [mod edit]

[mod edit]

I can see why though. While Xbox One has the top spot on Amazon it doesn't mean a great deal when the PS4 has the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 8th while the PS4 controller holds the 10th spot. 

But don't worry, things should pick up now that they dropped the DRM on the Xbox One :) 

Here's a Link for you... 

http://www.dailygame.net/features/ps4-pre-orders-at-amazon-gamestop-outselling-xbox-one-two-to-one

The PS4 is outselling Xbox One by at least a 2 to 1 margin on Amazon and at Gamestop lol... 

It also doesn't help that on Amazon's Facebook page they had a poll showing 95% of those that contributed planned on picking up a PS4. Many may be picking up both even if its eventually but no matter where you look the PS4 is the clear favorite. 

If it helps ease things a bit the sample size for the poll was pretty small. 

the final numbers read 38984 votes in favor of the PlayStation 4 with only 2162 votes in favor of the Xbox One.

The point of the thread is to show that the Xbox One is selling extremely well. Its not just the #1 system but the #1 video game item.
  • JorlJorl Member UncommonPosts: 257
    I'm waiting few months after the Ps4 release, that way I'll have less chance of receiving a faulty machine. That and they may bring out a slimmer version.
  • jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    The point of the thread is to show that the Xbox One is selling extremely well. Its not just the #1 system but the #1 video game item.

Of course it is. Xbox One is a good system that has some exclusives that'll appeal to some gamers.

If we look at the PS4 numbers though, relatively it is doing awful.

4 PS4 for every Xbox One pre-order numbers are.. bad.

http://www.push-start.co.uk/all/platform/sony/e3-2013-aftermath-ps4-outpaces-xbox-one-preorders/

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_vg_1

Seven of the top ten items are either the PS4, controllers for the PS4, PS3 games or game time for the PSN. Four of the top ten items are different versions of the PS4.

Not so much. It's the #1 item, but looking at the top ten items, it's not doing as well as you seem to think.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

I don't doubt that it's selling well and will sell even better now that they changed their DRM policies. However it's not out selling the PS4 at the moment. It might take some time to catch up after the bad PR.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    The only thing that matters is if it stays there. There are 4 PS4 bundles in the top selling items.... really, PS4 is still winning.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

do you really not understand the ps4 is still selling better  if ps4 had a few less skus it would be on top to get allt hem skus in the top 10 takes alot of sells

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

People will see what they want to happen. This site has been out to see xbox fail, and that is what they'll see happen.

• oGMooGMo Member UncommonPosts: 89

Big deal .. there's one XBone SKU and it's the "day-one edition". It's been there for a few days. There are FIVE PS4 SKUs that are all in top places and also have been for awhile. The "Launch Edition" PS4 sold out so fast they had to split it into Standard and Launch. By comparison the original "Day One Edition" XBone is still available. Doesn't look so good now.

• MultibyteMultibyte Member UncommonPosts: 128

Simple logic.

MS wanted that DRM thing. They must have seen that they are being crushed by PS4, so they decided to drop the DRM since it turned into such a huge negative for them.

The idea that they would still drop DRM if things were so awesome and they were outselling PS4 is ludicrous.

• evictonevicton Member Posts: 398

If you look at amazons best sellers of 2013 so far page here you can see

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

ps4 launch edition which is sold out is still listed at the number 2 spot. The Xbox One is listed 8.

Xbox One isn't outselling the ps4.

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

My shill-sence in tingling. Your post history speaks volumes.

Xbone is only offering one version, where PS4 has multiple options available. Combine all the numbers for the different PS4's and I'll guarantee is beating Xbone on Amazon easily.

Originally posted by evicton
    If you look at amazons best sellers of 2013 so far page here you can see http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar ps4 launch edition which is sold out is still listed at the number 2 spot. The Xbox One is listed 8. Xbox One isn't outselling the ps4.

It's not outselling the XBox 360 controllers either, which is kind of weird considering how long the XB360 has been out.

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    Originally posted by lizardbones

Originally posted by evicton
    If you look at amazons best sellers of 2013 so far page here you can see

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

ps4 launch edition which is sold out is still listed at the number 2 spot. The Xbox One is listed 8.

Xbox One isn't outselling the ps4.

It's not outselling the XBox 360 controllers either, which is kind of weird considering how long the XB360 has been out.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Could all of this been Microsoft's plan from the start?

What

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

My head hurts.

How many more decades of console wars?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• evictonevicton Member Posts: 398

They planned to be outsold by the ps4? 

Sounds like a good business strategy to me.,

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

its hard to tell -- PS4 has spots #3, 4, 5, 8, 14, 47  due to different hardware bundles

PS4 is outselling that sole XBox unit  -- if comparing hardware sales

• LydeckLydeck Member Posts: 80

Obvious troll OP is obvious. C'mon guys.

Who cares how the XBone does, anyway? All I know is that I'm switching to Sony, and that's where all my gaming money will be going outside of PC games.

Goodbye, Microsoft, it was fun while it lasted. I think people are extremely foolish to believe their sudden change of heart. What says they won't just implement the DRM again once the consoles been out a while and they've sold systems to people that *were* going to boycott them? Nothing. In fact, it's still in their TOS that they can. I'm going to laugh my ass off at the XBone fools who get bitch slapped with DRM a year after release and there's nothing they can do about it.

This discussion has been closed.