Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where did my money go???

What happens when all these mmos that are getting startup funding and pledges from players fail in a few years? If you give money to a game before the game has been released you are a fool and deserve to lose your money.

Comments

• Matticus75Matticus75 Member UncommonPosts: 396
    I agree
  • CaldicotCaldicot Member UncommonPosts: 455
    I love unicorns.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    this argument took place a few months back lets not rear its ugly ugly ehad again until said thing actually happens if it dose mmmk, we got enough things to argue about already without bringing up things that have no facts to keep them grounded in.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• JaggaSpikesJaggaSpikes Member UncommonPosts: 430
    it's gone?
  • MagiknightMagiknight Member CommonPosts: 782
    I want my money back :(
  • GrahorGrahor Member Posts: 828

Hm? That's kickstarter we are talking about. In kickstarter, you donate your money, without any strings attached, to a person who is trying to realise his lifelong dream of making a product he wanted to make and get rich out of it, so he could do it.

It's a charity. A gift. You may receive the access to that product, in the end, or not, but the main thing is that it's a charity; you give without expecting anything back, really.

It's not a bad thing. People need such a place, such a jumpboard to make their dreams true. But it is what it is.