Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archeage E3 demo

KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Here is the AA E3 demo, Trion explains some core features, and a Q&A session.

http://youtu.be/Kgi98pSu_a8

If you find Victoria to be annoying here is another video with Brian Clarke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLk9TNraAwQ

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • FeudalismFeudalism Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
     Nothing new, we've seen it all from all of the other releases. 

Fair enough but it's still nice to see an official gameplay reveal with the Western version being played along with a Q&A. I enjoyed the video and really can't wait for this.

• Sp00shSp00sh Member Posts: 48
    I will play this.
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Will test it for sure. I liked the vid as well. Thx.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Just waiting for Trion to start taking preorders.image
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
     Nothing new, we've seen it all from all of the other releases. 

It's the first western demo by Trion so it's new.

You still found the time to comment partake in this thread though lol.

• xAPOCxxAPOCx Member UncommonPosts: 869
    Victoria Voss Is annoying imo. She needs to just stop talking and let the game speak for its self lol.

• wizyywizyy Member UncommonPosts: 629
    Originally posted by xAPOCx
    Victoria Voss Is annoying imo. She needs to just stop talking and let the game speak for its self lol.

Yeah, I stopped watching because of her voice, it's shaky and high-pitched, breaking all the time.

BUT the video is the VERY good for people to learn many things about the game (if you don't mind Victoria's voice)

• GoozinGoozin Member UncommonPosts: 60
    She has a very annoying voice but she sounds very enthusiast about the game!

"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life"

• InporylemQQInporylemQQ Member Posts: 165
    Oh damn I thought I was the only one that kept her voice extremely annoying. Also would have been nice to pick someone who has played the game since there is way too much false information.

ArcheAge, Black Desert and Bless videos InporylemQQ Youtube

• iJustWantiJustWant Member Posts: 81

Thanks for sharing, this game looks interesting.

• steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352

While not a lot of new info came out of E3, one question was addressed which many were worried about. This being that Trion is intending to keep the NA version true to the Korean version. So those fears of extreme changes (like Tera) ruining a great game may now be put to rest.

In defense of Victoria, she is a huge fan of the game and apparently was interested in it prior to Trion getting publishing rights. When she heard of AA coming to Trion she asked for the project. So being a fan of AA and the producer for AA is a win and good for the NA release.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    My only gripe with this game is that the combat actually looks boring compared to the more action oriented MMO´s i play these days (GW2, TSW, DCuO) .   Even SWTOR  has more active combat then this game. The combat i have seen looks so slow paced it might kill the fun for me quite fast.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• jigo86jigo86 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    good vid. but i dont like the comment all she says is what hes doing or hes doing what she says so its not like u get some usefull infos and the big no is she always keeps telling "its so much fun" "its realy a great game" ... babe i would like to decide that by myself
  • free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

They seem to be backing away from the whole free for all system according to this video.

The only question that this leaves is, how much restriction do they put on people who don't participate in those zones. or if they plan to base it on a cash shop system.

• AlbredAlbred Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Originally posted by inporylemQQ
    Oh damn I thought I was the only one that kept her voice extremely annoying. Also would have been nice to pick someone who has played the game since there is way too much false information.

Agreed. What she said about there not being a lot of Fast Travel in the game, only Airships and recalling back to your home is incorrect.  There are Bind Stones in every village/town/city that look like floating books.  You can Fast Travel to any Bind Book you have unlocked, but you must be on the continent you wish to fast travel in.

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

If you find Victoria to be annoying, here is a demo with Brain Clarke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLk9TNraAwQ

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

They should have had someone sharper than Victoria.This was an important event.She sends a message with her demeanor.

Thanks for the non Victoria video.I'm trying to learn all I can about the game.