Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO facebook domination!

bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
ESO have already over 1.2 mil likes on facebook. If we look  at well-established mmo's like GW2 with 900k likes it is amazing number. We have on first place WOW with 5 mil likes and for example SWTOR with 2.1 mil likes so we can come to conclusion that  number of likes on facebook can show  us popularity of the game. ESO is the upcoming mmo with most number of likes on facebook :)

Comments

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    Hello Kitty has more than 13 million facebook likes. So what does this information mean for me ... -> trash can
  • Brabbit1987Brabbit1987 Member UncommonPosts: 782

If ESO turns out to be a fairly good game we can probably expect that number to rise significantly once it's released. Not sure what kind of number it will be, though I am sure it will be fairly high. Just the name Elder Scrolls will give it popularity at first.

Originally posted by Anthur
    Hello Kitty has more than 13 million facebook likes. So what does this information mean for me ... -> trash can

.... That simply means a lot of people like Hello Kitty. What so odd about that? It's true -.-. Hello Kitty is super popular. I like Hello Kitty XD.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Target launch  in 2014 says it all.

( "move along......nothing to see" )

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    13,404,750 likes for Hello Kitty. Now that is domination. David Guetta has about 43 million. Hello Kitty is so kawaii.

• ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594
    As long as the game costs as much as my face book like...