Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tried the game since it went FTP and...

AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

It has the BEST community since DAOC!!

The game is just fun. Sure its a themepark, and I haven't got to 60 yet, which is where the real game starts, but the leveling is fun and some guy gave me 100g to get started! Im level 40 already in just a week of casual play.

Today I rolled a toon on a PvP server, I will be off the noob island in about an hour. Then I'll see what that's like.  XD

Just wanted to say thanks to all you TERA good guys out there!

Comments

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624
    Talk about the community when you experience the PvP server, you will be surprised =))

• jcsadonejcsadone Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Ouch - I had quite different experience. I spend with the game around 1 hour (not counting +-5 from closed beta times) and it was comparable only with playing really bad in some dota/lol game. Such a mount everest of unpleasant people, sending me to play GW2/WoW etc. after every my question, calling me names and taunting, that I took the advice and went back to my main MMO. I don't know if Tera is worth of my time, be definitely community wasn't. Lil bit I envy You your experience, but on the other hand...
  • BraavosiBraavosi Member Posts: 149

I'm glad you're having a good time.

When you hit 60 you have the pleasure of standing in town waiting for a queue to pop.

Where you will be kicked from group because the community is full of children and adults that act like children.

Enjoy!

• Divmontru2Divmontru2 Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by fkujustin

I'm glad you're having a good time.

When you hit 60 you have the pleasure of standing in town waiting for a queue to pop.

Where you will be kicked from group because the community is full of children and adults that act like children.

Enjoy!

/kick  #fkujustin

oops wrong window (j/k) :D

• ranknvileranknvile Member UncommonPosts: 17

I have noticed that the community depends on the server and the time you play. I can join players out and about questing, the global chat gets heated, but the people are pretty awesome.

I hate to say it, but this is TOTALLY not what I expected from this game...and I am having a blast.

This discussion has been closed.