Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phase 3 beta key work around!

Hey guys, someone posted this in another thread on Zam, I tried it and It worked, currently downloading now.

Try it if you like, or not if you are skeptical (as I was) just thought I should let the good community know.

*also it came in the junk folder in russian, but its okay all you need is the key.

1: Create a new email or if you have a alternate one use that one for the following. 
2: Create a new Square Enix Account, however while doing so click choose your area as Russia. 
3: Once you have done those go to the following website enter the new email address where it says email. 
http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/Final-Fantasy-14-A-Realm-Reborn-Betakeys-8292764.html?action=register 
4: Click Betakey anfordern. This should send you a key for the Russia reigon. 
5: Check your email that you had the key sent to go and register the key under your new Square Enix account. 
http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/index_na.html 
6: Download the game from the forms and enjoy your beta test phase 3. 
http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/7065-Download-the-FFXIV-ARR-Beta-Test-Software

Comments

• dragonseedsdragonseeds Member Posts: 54

Thanks a million dude!

And by the way, thats german not russian :-P

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407

Thanks this worked for me. 

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    this wekends test is over in like 15 minutes should be back up friday
    Originally posted by Raxeon
    this wekends test is over in like 15 minutes should be back up friday

Ah sad tis not going to be up during the day sunday.... Oh well I will try it out next friday then.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

May i ask what this is suppose to be working around ?I know Square has a lot of funky security stuff getting into their games can be frustrating,but i got in the game quite easily and they usually frustrate even me and i have been dealing with their system for over 10 years.

Was there a problem making an account or something?

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Reion1Reion1 Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Hope this works *crosses fingers.* I will be one happy, lad.

"Everything the light touches is our kingdom" -- Mufasa
    ---

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Originally posted by Wizardry

May i ask what this is suppose to be working around ?I know Square has a lot of funky security stuff getting into their games can be frustrating,but i got in the game quite easily and they usually frustrate even me and i have been dealing with their system for over 10 years.

I think getting a key at all is the work around. Not everyone can get into the beta right now. But I'm guessing they don't have as much interest in Germany so German customers can basically get a key instantly.

Originally posted by Fendel84M
    Originally posted by Wizardry

I think getting a key at all is the work around. Not everyone can get into the beta right now. But I'm guessing they don't have as much interest in Germany so German customers can basically get a key instantly.

Yeah this is correct.

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Thanks a lot buddy. Worked for me perfectly. Downloading right now.
  • DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

In case anyone has trouble with the above directions, a friend of mine made a pastebin version:

http://pastebin.com/0vrRq7hR

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Wicked ! Cheers mate !

• darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581
    it works but the first beta weekend is already over I do believe.

• nightowl79anightowl79a Member Posts: 26
    Do you work for that site or something? This is a complete scam, and should be reported at the very least. I followed the instructions perfectly. They key didn't work and now some wierd german site has my email. -.- 
  • Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
    You guys downloading this for nothing, they are done for the weekend.  I know i'm in the same boat, i got my invite friday, download the game saturday played maybe 4-5 hours, was looking forward to play again today but Nope.... Beta is over for now... :(
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    Originally posted by nightowl79a
    Do you work for that site or something? This is a complete scam, and should be reported at the very least. I followed the instructions perfectly. They key didn't work and now some wierd german site has my email. -.- 

Whether he works for the site or not is irrelevant

He showed you how you could 'illegally' get into the beta access of the game, the fact the game have taken offline for weekend is not his/her call.

The fact YOU entered your 'real' details in the german site is your own stupidity and you should be banned for stupidity reasons, but if you say your not stupid i have to say you have won £2.4mill and will be yours just fill out the form below

NB

You tried to circumvent the rules to your benefit when this didn't happen you CANNOT whinge at the OP for tring to help.

get over it, go back upstairs and cry to mommy not on the forum please

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• rasmijnrasmijn Member UncommonPosts: 50

Hey, i did everything but for some reason I cant acces the beta forums to download the client, when i try to log on the square enix site it works just fine but once im triying to log for the beta forums says my password is incorrect. any clue about this?

There suppose to be another weekend too, then after that, the servers suppose to be up all week long, from what I have heard. So these keys still works, just you got to wait for another week or so... Phase 3 can't be this short, and phase 4 won't start till late july or early augest.

• redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722

Worked for me.  Downloading now.  He told you all to use an alternate email account so not sure what the issue is.

Guess I'll be playing with some european players. 

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by redcapp

Worked for me.  Downloading now.  He told you all to use an alternate email account so not sure what the issue is.

NA and EU share data centers as of the current beta.

You'll be on the same servers.

• redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722
    Originally posted by Laughing-man

Ah, cool!  Thanks.

Originally posted by Laughing-man

that's interesting and nice at the same time, I can't wait to play this coming weekend, since I've missed the 1st. If that information remains true, after a few beta test weekends, the server will be open for all weekend long until phase 4 starts. I just hope this key remains in affect for us to participate into the beta test of the last closed phase, as phase 4 is open beta.

• just2goodjust2good Member UncommonPosts: 15

I get this when trying to login to the forums.

"??????????????????????????????????????????????" (Looks like I can't post japanese letters lol)

Translated:

"We were unable to verify the identity of the environment and authentication. Excuse me, but please try the login again."

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    YES!!!!!!!! downloading now. Thank you!

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318

It works just fine on my current account.

Downloading now. :)

Done in 11minutes, thanks!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I'd like to add that the key they sent me worked on account with country set to "Poland". So I'd be guessing the keys work for entire Europe.
This discussion has been closed.