Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Mist League Kicks Off TODAY!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Join Mist League and MMORPG.com for today's Guild Wars 2 tournament slated to begin at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT. We've got all the details in one spot for your handy reference.

11:00 – 11:30 – intro – Chat with Aussie about Mist League – What is Mist League + Q&A

11:30 – 12:15 – Made In Meta [MiM] vs The Civilized Gentalman [TCG]

12:15 – 12:30 – Giveaways + Team Chat TBA

12:30 – 01:15 – We Are Extremly [ugly] Vs Team Paradigm [TP]

01:15 – 01:45 – Giveaways + Chat + Stream Swap to NA – Top 3 Montage Competition Winner Videos

01:45 – 02:30 – Team Doesn’t Matter [TDM] – Sittingonacouch [SOAC]

02:30 – 02:45 – Giveaways + Team Chat with Absolute legends [aL]

02:45 – 03:30 – We go to jail [bam] Vs TBA

Head to the Mist League site to find out all the nitty gritty and then join us on our Stream Page the appointed hour for all the action.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    :)

• tempo9093tempo9093 Member Posts: 1
    wooooooo
  • Rayzer235Rayzer235 Member UncommonPosts: 63
    There will be gem being giveaway to viewers as well. I can't wait!
  • scarletsoojascarletsooja Member Posts: 1
    looking forward to this!
  • AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824
    is there hype?
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607

I watched for about an hour then turned it off. 

Is this an actual legit tournament league or is this just a side-project type of thing? There seemed to be literally zero preparation for it. The casters seemed completely clueless when it came to how things were being run. The downtime between games was insanely long. 

When the games were being played, the casters did a good job and they were entertaining. Everything outside of that was not good. I'd really urge whoever puts these together to be better organized and make sure the casters are in the loop. At one point, I actually felt bad for the casters as it took them about 30 minutes to figure out the best way to do a giveaway. That type of thing should be settled way before the live event. 

• SindustrialSindustrial Member Posts: 7
    Another lackluster attempt, at hyping a dog-and-pony show. Pvp in the game is a joke, and the whole representation of the event, is the punchline.
  • wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464
    On Twitch, more people are watching Neverwinter Nights 2 (a 10 year old single player rpg) than Guild Wars 2.